Munster vs Leinster 27th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster vs Leinster 27th

Should be a cracker. Alan Lewis takes charge what do we think?

better than macdowell <!-
    var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
    var SymReal;

Sym()
    {
    window.open = SymWinOpen;
    if(SymReal != null)
    SymReal();
    }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
    {
    if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
    SymReal&#079;nLoad();
    window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
    SymReal = window.;
    window. = Sym;
    }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
    window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Comment

which way would ye like yere arseshanded back to ye?
      they call it \'passion\', we call it pride

Comment

Im not a big fan....., however we will still beat the 16 of ya [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy

I think it is wrong, he's biased at the best of times. This is a really poor decision though it reflects the lack of decent standard refs around the ret of the provinces.

Comment

Lads, it could be one of the Changalangers[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]
            \"What is wrong with a drug that makes teen-age boys drive slowly?\"
            P. J. O\'Rourke

Comment

I glad its lewis reffing.

The last time he reffed a Munster leinster match (1st jan 2005) we won 19-13.

Comment

Originally posted by Point

Originally posted by epaddy

I think it is wrong, he's biased at the best of times. This is a really poor decision though it reflects the lack of decent standard refs around the ret of the provinces.

Where is Lewis from? He sounds D4 ( old type D4, not thenouveau D4 accent, which wasn't invented until the 1970's, and nobody over 45 speaks), but I read somewhere that he was from Cork when they were listing out Ireland's all time best cricketers ( it was one of those Rodin type moments whilst on the throne and there was absolutley nothing left in the sports supplement which I hadn't already read)

Unrepentant Langer

Comment

I'm happy enough with Lewis. I think he's a decent ref and not obviously biased.

Comment

He is originally from Cork. He has lived in Dublin for some time.
                    Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

Gonna be a very tough encounter. Leinster will be targetting this as a must win to keep the pressure on at the top of the table.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                      What's the difference anyway
                      When all the people do all day
                      Is stare into a phone

Comment

Can't feckin ait for it, first time since 96 that Leinster have played at TP !

Comment

Munster should win cos il be there[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]
                          Allways feel bad for the players playing that day that cant have pints Stevens Day

If The Flintstones has taught us anything, it\'s that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

Comment

For our Leinster contingent here, how many of blue-clads will actually be in attendance on Wed week? I know ofthe consternation that the ticketing arrangements has caused in south Dublin, but would there be 2,000 of Mikey Cheika's Barmy Army there?

They have the North Terrace I believe, but are sure to be dispersed eleshwere. I think Munster will be well up for this one.Will the stewards lock the gates for the second half and make the Leinster supporters watch the slaughter? How I hope Felipe will be back in time, the party would just not be the same without him.
                            Unrepentant Langer

Comment

Wouldnt be so cocky. Leinster have more to play for and as the ML table and recent draw at Ravers shows they are the superior side.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                              What's the difference anyway
                              When all the people do all day
                              Is stare into a phone

Comment

Working...
                              X