• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team announcement?

Any sign of it? Isn't it a tad late?

Christ D, I thought you had news for us [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Was there even a squad announced for this weekend ?

Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Good question.
        Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Where is the pre match buzz? You'd swear there was no game on the weekend.

My computer thinks I'm gay
          What's the difference anyway
          When all the people do all day
          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Deadly buzz here[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

People seem distracted by the Geneva malarkey. You would have thought there'd bea bit more pressure building given the fact that we hardly battered them last week.

Maybe we only get out of bed for the knock out stages now?
              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Originally posted by lahinch_lass

Was there even a squad announced for this weekend ?

<DIV>
                </DIV>
                <DIV>yes there was</DIV>
                <DIV></DIV>
                <DIV>
                <DIV ="TailParas">MUNSTER (squad v Cardiff): S Payne, C Cullen, D Matteus, I Dowling, J Kelly, L Mafi, B Murphy, T Halstead, T O'Leary, R O'Gara, J Manning, P Stringer, B O'Meara, F Pucciariello, D Hurley, F Sheahan, A Kyriacou, J Hayes, F Roche, T Buckley, D O'Callaghan, P O'Connell, C Wyatt, J O'Sullivan, T McGann, A Quinlan, D Wallace, D Leamy. </DIV></DIV>
                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

So...

Payne

Kelly/Horgan

Murphy

Halstead

Dowling

ROG

Strings

Hurley

Sheehan

Hayes

DOC

POC

Quinlan

Wallace

Foley

Bench: Manning, TOL, Mafi/Cullen, Kyriacou, ???

Who's out prop cover if Freddie is out and Hurley in?
                  "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Thought Horgan was out?
                    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

<DIV>Frank Roche probably</DIV>
                      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud
                        Thought Horgan was out?

Injuries thread says that he was training, as was Murphy. I'd give Dowling his run to handle that big hoor they're bringing in on the wing.

Second row cover seems to be a worry - not sure about the rumours around Wyatt, and not too many other options.

We're lucky in the back row in terms of bench in that we only really need to cover 7 - Wally can cover 8 and 6, Leamy can cover 6 and 8. So we only really have to fill the slot at 7 and shift them around if anything happens.

Comment

I'd rather see Timmy Ryan given the nod over Roche. DK does seem to rate Roche highly though.

My computer thinks I'm gay
                          What's the difference anyway
                          When all the people do all day
                          Is stare into a phone

Comment

Liked the look of Ryan as well. Is it too soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Balla Boy

Originally posted by McCloud
                              Thought Horgan was out?

Injuries thread says that he was training, as was Murphy. I'd give Dowling his run to handle that big hoor they're bringing in on the wing.

Second row cover seems to be a worry - not sure about the rumours around Wyatt, and not too many other options.

We're lucky in the back row in terms of bench in that we only really need to cover 7 - Wally can cover 8 and 6, Leamy can cover 6 and 8. So we only really have to fill the slot at 7 and shift them around if anything happens.
                              What's that about Wyatt now?
                              Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Comment

Working...
                              X