gwlad love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gwlad love

I don't make it a habit of repeating utter bull$hit but I just read this on our favorite 'village idiot' forum and it caused me to spew coffee all over my monitor so I just had to share:

"I was so angry during parts of tht game that I had to leave the room.
    Munster area an affliction to rugby, they really are. The people on Sky
    make me sick, they have slealy decided that as England are so carp they
    have to big up a team that plays the way they would if they could - so
    Munster are it. @@@@SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">They are the Ebola of f""king rugby@@@@/SPAN> ."

[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

on top of the interesting spellings - tis all class!

one of the guys at work reads that site as well, he was advising myself and the other rugby fans here to take a look at it.

apparently there is a gigantic conspiracy theory developing over there about the ERC & Sky & the match officials all wanting Munster to win the HEC again. something about only munster & NZ get away with such cyncial illegal play.

I haven't signed up to it yet.. I'd be too tempted to rattle the bars of the cage [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

To be honest, I find the sycophantic musings on Munster over at Sky to be a little much at times. Sky have becomeMunster's biggest cheerleaders. It must be tediuous, odious to hear just how wonderful Munster supporters are, how much Munster define the Heinkene Cup, if you support the like of Leceister

As for comments about how cycnical Munster are, well they can be found on every newsgroup, not just the Welshones. Leceister heard it, Wasps heard it, the ABs hear it - winners hear it.

Comment

haven't bothered signing up myself got a mates login - it was funny for 5 minutes but trust me, its not worth it!

One or two so so people on there but overwhelmingly morons....

Comment

Excuse me but which forum was that on????
          Con Artist

Comment

www.gwladrugby.com

You need to register to visit the chat I think.

Comment

Ignore em and beat them is the best way of dealing with those clowns!

Comment

Originally posted by toomey
                Ignore em and beat them is the best way of dealing with those clowns!
                I feel the same way and I'm not trying to stir anything but you have to admit being called the ebola of rugby is kind of funny!

Over all, absolutely ignore and destroy on the field is the only way to deal with this level of muppetry.

Now to go sneeze on people I REALLY don't like [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Riptide

To be honest, I find the sycophantic musings on Munster over at Sky to be a little much at times. Sky have becomeMunster's biggest cheerleaders. It must be tediuous, odious to hear just how wonderful Munster supporters are, how much Munster define the Heinkene Cup, if you support the like of Leceister

As for comments about how cycnical Munster are, well they can be found on every newsgroup, not just the Welshones. Leceister heard it, Wasps heard it, the ABs hear it - winners hear it.

Munster equal ratings/money

Comment

anyone hear the latest radio ad for sky .. this guy talking about being a munster supporter and having sky so he can watch all the HEC ...

Completely idiotic ad, and if anything makes me think they are even bigger idiots than I already thought.
                    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Hmmm....! maybe we should start supporting Connacht.

(Once Sky and the ERC give us our three in a row).

Obviously.

Now I'm off to log on to Gwlad as Imperial Munster Ebola Victor (By
                      Appointment to Sky TV)
                      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

I must admit i read that monday and got a kick out of it too. just goes to show what a pack of clowns there are, theres another thread of which the whole point is to refer to the Munster team and fans as c**ts. It's kinda scary that there are idiots like that out there though

Comment

the loonies on gwlad do not represent the views of 99.99% of cardiff people never mind welsh people, as we found out last weekend. the goodwill was amazing[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
                          If the lessons of history teach us anything it is that nobody learns the lessons that history teaches us.

Comment

Reassuring to hear MF.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner

Now I'm off to log on to Gwlad as Imperial Munster Ebola Victor (By

Appointment to Sky TV)
                              [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img][img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
                              genius..!!!!
                              He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Working...
                              X