X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoggie Out!!!

@@@@SPAN =storyline>Horgan out for Munster@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN =storydate>10/12/2006@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN =story>Munster left wing Anthony Horgan has been forced to withdraw from the Munster side for today's Heineken Cup clash with Cardiff Blues with an Achilles tendon problem.

Versatile back Tomas O'Leary will take his place on the wing, ahead of Christian Cullen and Portugal's Diogo Mateus will be on the bench.@@@@/SPAN>
    <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
    http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
    </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Not a disaster, TOL just needs some talking to during the game about his positioning.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Payne on wing, with CC at fullback would have been my call!

Comment

feck, diogo ahead of mossie, big call
        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Hoggie out is a blow. TOL played wing against Leinster in October and wasn't impressive.
          "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
          Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

TOL did excellently today. Hopefully the confidence gained will see this young man fully exploit his talent @@@@SPAN style="font-family: arial,helvetica,sans-serif;">on the wing although being able to slot in at SH at times is hardly a disadvantage..@@@@/SPAN>
            Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again (like picking Gordon D'Arcy) and expecting different results.
            Albert Einstein

Comment

Here here. Well done Tomás. [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Very good game, solid under the high ball and good pace - a knock on aside I thought he made no mistakes at all.

He'll still be a SH until Delooze/Williams are back from injury but the wing should be his home.

Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                Munster: Early Season
                Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by blackwarrior

Hoggie out is a blow. TOL played wing against Leinster in October and wasn't impressive.

<!-
                  var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                  var SymReal;

Sym()
                  {
                  window.open = SymWinOpen;
                  if(SymReal != null)
                  SymReal();
                  }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                  {
                  if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                  SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                  window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                  SymReal = window.;
                  window. = Sym;
                  }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                  window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Impressive enough today in fairness, certainly in defence.

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                  Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

Anyone else think he could become a fullback?
                    It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Sounds like a good idea.
                      Our rugby team has a province!

Comment

Just back from a wet wales. have to say I thought TOL was outstanding in defence today. A bit slow following up on some of string`s kicks but overall proved he is a valuable squad player.

Comment

Originally posted by toomey
                          Just back from a wet wales. have to say I thought TOL was outstanding in defence today. A bit slow following up on some of string`s kicks but overall proved he is a valuable squad player.
                          Been a long day, just back myself, TOL played really well, completely agree, he looked solid today

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
                            Anyone else think he could become a fullback?

im fairly certain he played there a bit for irish schools
                            g\'wan bruff!!

``The answer is not heavy- handed regulations that crush the entrepreneurial spirit and risk- taking of American capitalism. That\'s what\'s made our economy great.\"
                            -Barack Obama

\"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics\"
                            -thomas sowell

Comment

TOL did fine. I thought he ran the ball back well after those bombs too.

Comment

Working...
                              X