From an angel.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From an angel.....

As we draw toward Christmas may I send a message of love and thanks to all of you fine people for what you did for my son Jack during the last few weeks of his life.

You brought happiness and light into sad and dark times and I will forever be grateful. My son did as you said - he stood up and he fought like hell. He won his battle and now sits in the stands of the great Rugby Club in the sky and I know he is happy and wearing his scarf.

May God bless you all

Gordon

It is an honour to knowyou and your family Gordon. God Bless your family andyour two girlsandof course Jack himself, I am hearing he's playing well in the first 15 in the great Rugby Club in the sky , remember we're always thinking of the little lad over here, too well loved ever to be fogotten.

Hope it's a Munster scarf for this year, if so then we'll see him in Twickenham

Cheers

H

Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Gordon

Your family and Jack both inspired and humbled us this year. Best wishes to youall this christmas.
      "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

All the best to allthe Wakefields. You humbled each and every one of us.

Comment

In years to come his name may fade from my memory but his spirit shall not it will always be that London Irish kid was some man for one man.
          Is it only a game?
          And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Originally posted by jacks daddy

As we draw toward Christmas may I send a message of love and thanks to all of you fine people for what you did for my son Jack during the last few weeks of his life.

You brought happiness and light into sad and dark times and I will forever be grateful. My son did as you said - he stood up and he fought like hell. He won his battle and now sits in the stands of the great Rugby Club in the sky and I know he is happy and wearing his scarf.

May God bless you all

Gordon

I read this and I have no words.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Thanks Gordon, and howzit Jack?

He lives on.

Comment

Thank you Gordon.

Every so often when I am at home with my own little Jack I stop for a minute and think of the giant amongst men known as Jack Wakefield and a tear comes to my eye.

A piece of Jack W will always live on in my little Jack. God bless.

Comment

Thanks Gordon for your thoughts, and many of us have been thinking of you and will continue to be thinking of you andyour girls coming up to Christmas. Every time my little nephew plays Pirates I tell him to clap his hands for Captain Jack.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dilis.

For you stole Trevelyan\'s watch, So the young might see....oh, never mind....

Comment

Working...
                  X