Munster Must Be Carefull

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster Must Be Carefull

Cardiff are a much better team than most people seem to think and they are going to give Munster one hell of a game on Sunday and if Munster do not take them seriously Cardiff could well beat Munsterhowever i do not think that Munster will underestimate Cardiff

I think the general thoughts on this website are that Cardiff are a good team and it wont be an easy game. Hopefully this represents the thoughts of the entire provence.

Comment

D.K. is a shrewd coach and complacency or lack of due respect to the opposition will not a factor.

Comment

Very true, have we ever beaten them there?

Comment

Originally posted by TST1
          Very true, have we ever beaten them there?
          <!-
          var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
          var SymReal;

Sym()
          {
          window.open = SymWinOpen;
          if(SymReal != null)
          SymReal();
          }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
          {
          if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
          SymReal&#079;nLoad();
          window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
          SymReal = window.;
          window. = Sym;
          }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
          window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Not in the Heineken Cup, in fact you've not beaten us at all in the Heineken Cup. This will change over the next two games though.

Comment

I dont think anyone is complacent about Cardiff - if we manage a win tomorrow it will be an excellent result

Comment

Not only have we not beaten them recently, the Blues are the last team to beat us in HEC competition in TP. Dai Young reckons that this team is his best yet and on the up. He may be right. We have a Heineken rookie (Mafi) in a position where Cardiff are capable of exploiting any gap or weakness. We have a poor bench Cullen apart (OK injuries do happen); We just don't want to lose a key player early on (or at all). If we gel and don't allow Cardiff to get into their game we may scrape it; we might even be happy with a BP at the end of this one. Likely to be heart-attack inducing stuff.....

Going to be a hell of a game, but we knew we had one of the pools of death before a ball was kicked.......[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Comment

cardiff didn't beat munster in TP in ERC, that ERC game was in musgrave...Or at least that is what I thought ????
                Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Correct L-L, my apologies. They still beat us though. Quinny the only survivor on our side, Young on theirs.

We beat Quins (Woody captn) in the next home game in TP. We've hardly looked back since........

Comment

That was the game that Axle missed.
                    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

From whatI remember Axel was dropped for the game at the Stoop (which we narrowly lost....).

Comment

Two words come to mind. CAKE and WALK

Comment

Originally posted by epaddy
                          Two words come to mind. CAKE and WALK

?????? Whassup?

Cardiff have beaten most-comers this season (LI, Gunners, men of the Wesht, Bourgoin - in France) and had a narrow loss to Tigers playing most of the game a man down. They're a decent outfit with no very obvious weaknesses. Don't seem to have the mental frailty displayed by some of their neighbours either.

Or are you saying the Quins team of 8-9 years ago was crap?

Comment

To be fair I'm not sure paddy has his full mental faculties. It has been whispered around Windy Arbour that he was deprived of oxygen for the first 15 years of his life.
                            The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

That mention of cake just annoyed me (must be subliminal). Now I got the munchies and I can't find no cake........[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

def gawn.........

Comment

Working...
                              X