• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cardiff Team for Sunday

From Cardiff Blues

<TABLE style=": #e3e3e3" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width=445>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =news style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold" vAlign=top>07/12/2006Cardiff Blues v Munster A Sell Out

</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =news colSpan=2></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =news colSpan=2>David Young has made one change from the team that defeated London Irish last weekend, which sees Tom Shanklin start on the wing. Tom James has returned from the IRB Sevens competition in Dubai and takes his place on the bench as Mosese Luveitasau has picked up a minor knee injury.

The Blues have sold a total of 38,765 tickets for the first two Heineken Cup homes matches this season and are advising supporters who have not purchased tickets that no further tickets will be made available.

Cardiff Blues Team:Ben Blair,Tom Shanklin,Jamie Robinson,Marc Stcherbina,Chris Czekaj,Nick Robinson,Mike Phillips,Xavier Rush (C),Martyn Williams,Scott Morgan,James Goode,Deiniol Jones,Taufaao Filise,T Rhys Thomas,Gethin Jenkins

Replacements: John Yapp,Duane Goodfield,Bradley Davies, Mark Lewis,Ed Fairhurst,Nick Macleod,Tom James
    </TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Looks weak.
    The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

1-5 is weak - strong elsewhere.

Shanklin will shore up one wing. But still reckon Czekaj is a weak link when turned
      \'For he that hath no stomach for this fight, let him depart\'.
      Henry V - Battle of Agincourt 1415

Comment

The out half is very limited too.

My computer thinks I'm gay
        What's the difference anyway
        When all the people do all day
        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Any chance of it being called off?

The weather today is the worst yet.

Comment

Forcast for Sunday is 100KM + winds this side of the pond.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Cardiff will be slightly Rainy on sunday with a Max Temperature of 10 C and windsd of up to 20 mph according to the BBC site

Comment

I'd be very worried if I was travelling over for the game on a ferry.

Comment

Hope the high winds don't knock the flights out. [img]smileys/shock.gif[/img]

Comment

me too

Comment

Flights should be ok.

Comment

<!-
                        var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                        var SymReal;

Sym()
                        {
                        window.open = SymWinOpen;
                        if(SymReal != null)
                        SymReal();
                        }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                        {
                        if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                        SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                        window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                        SymReal = window.;
                        window. = Sym;
                        }

SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                        window.&#111;nload = Sym&#079;nLoad;

//->

Weather Outlook (Source: Met Eireann [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img])

Saturday: A cool, breezy and fairly sunny day, with just a few showers. Highs 6 to 9 C. Cold after dark with frost in places, but wet and very windy weather will develop overnight.

Sunday: Most of Sunday will be extremely windy and quite wet , with a risk of some local flooding. Southwest winds are likely to gust to 100km/h or more also.
                        "This was the performance Ireland had been threatening all championship but had only managed to produce in fits and starts. Defeats at the hands of France and Wales had put paid to their title aspirations, never mind a Grand Slam, but yesterday’s emphatic 24-8 win shows that this is a team moving in the right direction."

The Irish Times after Ireland beat England at Lansdowne Road on 19/03/11

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon

I'd be very worried if I was travelling over for the game on a ferry.

All ferries cancelled today to/from Rosslare, will have a knockon effect for the weekend with the backlog. Had booked a car through work with Irish Ferries for Saturday morning but have since cancelled and rebooked SNN-Bristol Sat-Monday, total 77.00 euro each for the lads travelling.
                          Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Comment

Flights over should be okay, Cork - Cardiff in 7 minutes flat.

Getting back could be a problem though. Might be quicker heading East &amp; around.

Munster - Incessant Perfervidity
                            "Ireland Will Choke" - Jeremy Guscott

Comment

I like what I've seen of Stcherbina this year - all in it's a handy outfit. If I was Deccie, I'd be going with a big back row to muller them in the tight.
                              "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

Working...
                              X