X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomRed
    started a topic Where’s Marcus

Where’s Marcus

I got a present of Alan English's book (@@@@SPAN =largebold>Munster - "Our Road To Glory" @@@@/SPAN>)... it features a photo of the victorious team (plus Deccie and the subs) on the cover.

Except, Marcus Horan is missing...

What's the story?

• toomey
    replied
    Thats definitely Marcus, the whole squad should have been there anyway. What about Stephen Keogh etc?

Leave a comment:

• RobbieG
    replied

It's Dowling who's missing, he was out sick suspected glandular fever at the time and was kept away from the squad due to risk of infection afaik

Leave a comment:

• Fredo
    replied
    <DIV id=imageViewerDiv></DIV>

Leave a comment:

• TomRed
    replied

OK, so if it isn't Marcus, then it's Ian Dowling - where is he?

C'mon ... 21 of the match day 22 appear on teh cover of the book, there has to be a story there.

Leave a comment:

• TomRed
    replied
    I was too, but some buddies convinced me that that's Dowling and Marcus is the one who missed the party

Leave a comment:

• Rockey
    replied
    Nope, pretty sure thats Marcus beside Champers[img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• TomRed
    replied

There are 21 players from the match day 22 - Dowling is there, he is in the 2nd row beside Shaun Payne.

Marcus is the only one from teh match day 22 that is MIA, as far as I can make out.

Great book by the way. Also got a present of Ciaran Cronin's book and will get stuck in to that as soon as I get a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Rockey
    replied
    Marcus is in it, under Manning

Leave a comment:

• Rockey
    replied
    Dowling is missing too.

Leave a comment:

• lahinch_lass
    replied
    there's a lot more than just Marcus missing from that picture, and the gallery at the back is restricted to just the 22 from the final.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X