Where’s Marcus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where’s Marcus

I got a present of Alan English's book (@@@@SPAN =largebold>Munster - "Our Road To Glory" @@@@/SPAN>)... it features a photo of the victorious team (plus Deccie and the subs) on the cover.

Except, Marcus Horan is missing...

What's the story?

there's a lot more than just Marcus missing from that picture, and the gallery at the back is restricted to just the 22 from the final.
    Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

Dowling is missing too.
      Our rugby team has a province!

Comment

Marcus is in it, under Manning

Comment

There are 21 players from the match day 22 - Dowling is there, he is in the 2nd row beside Shaun Payne.

Marcus is the only one from teh match day 22 that is MIA, as far as I can make out.

Great book by the way. Also got a present of Ciaran Cronin's book and will get stuck in to that as soon as I get a chance.

Comment

Nope, pretty sure thats Marcus beside Champers[img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

I was too, but some buddies convinced me that that's Dowling and Marcus is the one who missed the party

Comment

OK, so if it isn't Marcus, then it's Ian Dowling - where is he?

C'mon ... 21 of the match day 22 appear on teh cover of the book, there has to be a story there.

Comment

<DIV id=imageViewerDiv></DIV>

Comment

It's Dowling who's missing, he was out sick suspected glandular fever at the time and was kept away from the squad due to risk of infection afaik

Comment

Thats definitely Marcus, the whole squad should have been there anyway. What about Stephen Keogh etc?

Comment

Working...
                      X