No announcement yet.

Injury update after Connacht game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baz Murphy is ok, and will be fit for next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitter As A Lemon

What about wally?

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by McCloud

Was suprised to see Wally coming back on at the start of the second helf. He was looking very uncomfortable at the end of the first half. Must of decided to try and run off the ankle niggle.

Murphy for sure it was a "shoulder" injury. Fair play to the Connacht no 7, saw Barry had problems straight way stopped playing put Barry into the recovery position and protected him from the ruck. True sportsmanship[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Fair play, that is nice to see.

Comment

Well that's good news anyway

Comment

Good news.
            Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor

What about wally?

heard nothing so far...

Comment

Yes, all credit to the Connacht No 7. He saw Baz was in trouble straight away and stood over him to stop the ruck coming over on top of him and another of the Connacht players shouted to the linesman to get the refs attention to stop play. The no 7 put Baz in the recovery position and stayed with him til help came. All this despite the fact that they were trying to clear from their own 22. The best display of sportsmanship I have seen in a long time. Tried to go on to the Connacht web site and say thanksbut someone is already registered as Mrs Sheahan!!! Can someone say thanks on all our behalf?

Comment

It's proabably YOU Mrs S!, from when you started the stalking...

At least the major poitive to this injury list is that Christy ISN'T on it!!! [img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]
                  The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

After telling me I had been refused the Mrs Sheahan username, they've just e-mailed me to welcome me to the website!!!![img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Sheahan

Can someone say thanks on all our behalf?
                      I would, but they are as slow as the Munster deadsite to acknowledge registration details and let in to the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Sheahan

After telling me I had been refused the Mrs Sheahan username, they've just e-mailed me to welcome me to the website!!!![img]smileys/confused.gif[/img]

They probably told the imposter to handback your name
                        Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Found this on the examiner site. Get a VB script error so cannot post all.

@@@@SPAN =storyline>Kidney confident on Wallace, Murphy injuries@@@@/SPAN>
                          Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

also registered on the connacht side to say thanks ... posted the message, but it has to be approved by the moderator before it'll show up.

and their system looks about as efficient as the old deadsite forum.

@@@@SPAN =story>
                            Originally posted by rugby.ie
                            @@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN =story>Munster coach Declan Kidney is confident that openside David Wallace and centre Barry Murphy will recover from knocks taken in the 13-0 Magner's League win over Connacht on Sunday.

In the event of them not coming through, there is more than adequate cover from Alan Quinlan in the back row and Lifeimi Mafi along the three-quarter line, not to mention the return to fitness of Christian Cullen.
                            @@@@/SPAN>
                            Plato: \"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.\"

Comment

@@@@SPAN =storydeck2>Same issue - cannot open article - but this is the opening lines at least - its under breaking news in Irish Independent... @@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN =storydeck2>Munster coach Declan Kidney is confident that openside David Wallace and centre Barry Murphy will recover from knocks taken in the 13-0 Magner's League win over Connacht on Sunday.@@@@/SPAN>

Comment

@@@@SPAN ="storyline">Here's the artilce of which the clouded one speaks...

Kidney confident on Wallace, Murphy injuries@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="storydate">04/12/2006@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="story">Munster coach Declan Kidney is confident that
                                openside David Wallace and centre Barry Murphy will recover from knocks
                                taken in the 13-0 Magner's League win over Connacht on Sunday.

In
                                the event of them not coming through, there is more than adequate cover
                                from Alan Quinlan in the back row and Lifeimi Mafi along the
                                three-quarter line, not to mention the return to fitness of Christian
                                Cullen.<div align="center">< ="" ="text/">
                                <!-
                                if (!.phpAds_used) .phpAds_used = ',';
                                .write ("<" + " ='' ='text/' src='");
                                .write ("http://www3.adireland.com/adjs.php?n=a08cffb7");
                                .write ("&amp;what=z&#111;ne:218");
                                .write ("&amp;exclude=" + .phpAds_used);
                                .write ("'><" + "/>");
                                //->
                                < ="" ="text/" src="http://www3.adireland.com/adjs.php?n=a08cffb7&amp;what=z&#111;ne:218&amp;exc lude=,"><no></no></div>@@@@/SPAN>

Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Comment

Working...
                                X