X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROG re-signs

@@@@SPAN ="ing">Just on TV3. 4 years

@@@@/SPAN>

Great news. The IRFU seem to be signing up key players to very long term contracts. D'arcy is the last major player yet to sign AFAIK.[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Comment

Great news. Good for the IRFU that their most important players will be based in Ireland.

However I can't see Manning hanging around on the bench for 4 years.
      It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Great news for all and sundry

Comment

Fantastic stuff. Gwan Rog. He's in fantastic form at the moment.
          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I made it up, he is off to Stade Francais

Comment

Bored then?
              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

I heard it was the Miami Dolphins
                "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

It's true lads, I heard part of the TV3 piece.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta
                    Could be worse, could be the Denver Broncos.

Comment

Also just on Today FM
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

@@@@SPAN ="ing">O'GARA SIGNS CONTRACT EXTENSION@@@@/SPAN>

@@@@SPAN ="italic">By Andrew Baldock, PA Sport Rugby Union Correspondent@@@@/SPAN>

Click here for rugby union fixtures

Click here for rugby union results

Click here for more rugby union news
                        @@@@SPAN id="intelliTXT">

Ireland star Ronan O'Gara has followed his Test captain Brian
                        O'Driscoll in signing a new long-term contract with the Irish Rugby
                        Football Union.

The Munster fly-half O'Gara has pledged his future in Ireland until
                        2011, which mirrors Leinster centre O'Driscoll's recent deal.

O'Gara, who has won 66 caps and amassed 657 international points,
                        helped Munster to Heineken Cup glory last season and is a pivotal
                        member of Ireland's bid for 2007 RBS 6 Nations Championship title
                        success.

He could also prove a key player in next year's World Cup when
                        Ireland are backed in many quarters to spearhead the European challenge.

O'Gara said: "I am delighted to commit to Munster and Ireland for
                        the next four years, as I feel there is a special bond between this
                        group of players.

"The support and loyalty of the Munster supporters was obviously a big factor in reaching my decision.

"I really look forward to working towards further success with
                        Munster, and to Ireland reaching new goals on the international scene.

IRFU chief executive Philip Browne added: "We are delighted to
                        quickly follow up the news of Brian O'Driscoll's commitment to Irish
                        rugby by agreeing a similar contract to 2011 with Ronan O'Gara.

"We also reiterate the on-going policy of the IRFU is to have all
                        our leading players on home soil, competing with their respective
                        provincial teams and being available for the Ireland team.

"To that end, the IRFU is delighted that Ronan O'Gara has now
                        committed himself to Munster and Ireland for the next four seasons."
                        @@@@/SPAN>

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
                          Originally posted by Jenta
                          Could be worse, could be the Denver Broncos.

Awwwwwwwwww the Denver Broncos.

"It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Got to keep you lot on your toes

Comment

Great news, but guess what. The "new andimproved" deadsite still doesn't have it up. Looks like it's still the last place to go for Munster news.

Comment

Working...
                              X