Come in Number 12

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come in Number 12

We have 3 backs selected and now we move onto the Number 12 Jersey. So far it's a total Cork representation (That may start to change when we get into the forwards)

But for now nominations for Number 12 please.

Con Artist

HENDO</font>

Comment

Jerry Walsh

Comment

BRIAN LIMA
        Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Both of those proposals are to be struck out due to the lack
          of underlining

Comment

These are as bad as election posters! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            Con Artist

Comment

Jason Holland

Comment

I dont care if Kiernan is already on the team, he was more of a twelve than a 13 so I nominate him as a twelve.

I also Nominate Seamus Dennison and Philip Danaher

But my vote will go to dutchy. or hendo, but probably dutchy

Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

* Edit: Apologies there so for that outburst! (",) Dutchy all the way</font></font>
                  </font>

Comment

I have a feeling we should be ignoring someone now.
                    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Retired only, which excludes Hendo [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]. Dems the rules !

Comment

And Brian Lima, as it happens [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Dutchy for me.
                          "Strike me flamin' handsome!!!" - Alf Stewart

His body is only a fuel tank for his micky - a work colleague talking about a fella he knows.

Comment

Originally posted by Point
                            Retired only, which excludes Hendo [img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]. Dems the rules !
                            But technically hendo did retire, the fact that he came out of
                            retirement is technically irrelevant. He retired therefore he is
                            elligible.

Comment

Hendo should be included, that's bull Point, come on now
                              Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Working...
                              X