X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozoyo
    started a topic Munster 25 - Ospreys 20

Munster 25 - Ospreys 20

Munster managed a short but crucial victory in their race up the Magners League table.

Munster made the difference in the first half (22-7 at HT) before resisting an Ospreys come back in the second half. Manning scored most of Munster points while James Coughlan scored their only try of the game.

More detailed analysis to follow...

• Daky
    replied

Originally posted by Cathal
    So Daky, you were that photographer that was standing on the ET 22 for ages?

As for the noise, I think that was a bunch of youngsters just in front of and to the right (their right) of those in the pictures.

I was kneeling on the W22, wearing a Toyota hat. Not fair to the people behind you to stand. Kids all over the ground can be annoying, repeating "Take my picture" over and over again. The figure that if they repeat it often onough you will listen - but with five kids of my own I know how to deal with it. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Corker
    replied
    Originally posted by Cathal

As for the noise, I think that was a bunch of youngsters just in front of and to the right (their right) of those in the pictures.
    If so, I shall get on to their coach who was there with them and give him a royal kick in the hole[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] - that was16 of the Old Crescent U13 squad.

Leave a comment:

• Corker
    replied
    Originally posted by Daky

Originally posted by Corker
    Classic couple of minutes there[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]Gwan Freddie

all he did was knock him over - well dump tackled him off the ball [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Did you manage to catch that bit on film ?[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Cathal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• onthe 22
    replied

Spot on Sarsfield

";Be that as it may, it's something we are simply going to have to live with. Refs are utterly blind to it. I agree, I thought both the touch judges and the ref were exceptionally poor and I agree that the Ospreys were cynical cheating hoors."

Same last year in MP with the Welsh sides.Alot of s**t going on in the lineouts DOC and POC being taken out in the air repeatedly, "injuries" when momentum was being built up.Also there were a lot of quality players on the Ospreys team so a good result.Need more ruthlessness as some one said in closing games down with this particular squad.

Leave a comment:

• Sarsfield
    replied
    And photographi evidence (if it were needed) of Ospreys' durty cheatin' ways.

Ian Heard
    C/O the SRU
    Edinburgh
    Scotland

[img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• who?
    replied
    Great catch at the lineouts Daky (yours, not O'Driscoll's).[img]smileys/thumb-up.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Daky
    replied

Not much of a scrap either - nobody got stuck in. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• Daky
    replied

Originally posted by Corker

all he did was knock him over - well dump tackled him off the ball [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Leave a comment:

• McCloud
    replied

Good pictures Daky. Anybody have an email address for the ref?

Leave a comment:

• Corker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Daky
    replied

And finally - Freddie looks upset at getting a 10 minute "rest"

Leave a comment:

• Daky
    replied

Must admit these lads made themselves heard.

Leave a comment:

• sewa
    replied

Great shots Daky. Ireckon Kyriacou is a real prospect. Its a pity he will be going back to Saracens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X