No announcement yet.

Munster 25 - Ospreys 20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Daky, you were that photographer that was standing on the ET 22 for ages?

As for the noise, I think that was a bunch of youngsters just in front of and to the right (their right) of those in the pictures.
    Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
    Munster: Early Season
    Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
    Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
    Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Daky

Originally posted by Corker
      Classic couple of minutes there[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]Gwan Freddie

all he did was knock him over - well dump tackled him off the ball [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Did you manage to catch that bit on film ?[img]smileys/razz.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Cathal

As for the noise, I think that was a bunch of youngsters just in front of and to the right (their right) of those in the pictures.
        If so, I shall get on to their coach who was there with them and give him a royal kick in the hole[img]smileys/shock.gif[/img] - that was16 of the Old Crescent U13 squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathal

I was kneeling on the W22, wearing a Toyota hat. Not fair to the people behind you to stand. Kids all over the ground can be annoying, repeating "Take my picture" over and over again. The figure that if they repeat it often onough you will listen - but with five kids of my own I know how to deal with it. [img]smileys/wink.gif[/img]
          Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

Comment

Working...
          X