X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noellie1978UpMunster
    started a topic New Jersey

New Jersey

Has anybdy got any idea when the the New Jersey will be brought out ??

• oilean
    replied
    Should help a bit to reduce prices!

Leave a comment:

• oilean
    replied
    Presume we will get a 20% discount in membership pack?

Leave a comment:

• deadlyBuzz
    replied
    If €100 seems too steep, don't buy it, it should communicate the sentiment of the consumer

Leave a comment:

• jmccoy
    replied
    Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

I picked up the Ireland training top and a t-shirt. Pretty sweet.

Did they have the Munster European fleece and the training jersey, if so what were they like?
    Didn’t see the Euro fleece, the training jersey looks nice, nicest of the bunch, but €100, wham the boom is back. Out of the rest the only things I thought were quality were the rain jacket, wind jackets, hoodies and the black fleece. Very disappointed with the polos which I would usually buy, they seem to be made of a very light nylon type material, crap, iron on badges, again crap.

Leave a comment:

• barryfitz87
    replied
    Originally posted by jmccoy View Post
    Paid a visit to Lifestyle today, being optimistic, however once again I was disappointed with what I saw. Like the coloyr of the gear, but the material quality is ****e with zero embroidery in sight. Can’t justify spending money on that. If only the polos were made of the same material as last seasons Euro ones, I would buy all three. Anyway, have to say the new Irish stuff is a lot better, might get myself some more of that instead.
    I picked up the Ireland training top and a t-shirt. Pretty sweet.

Did they have the Munster European fleece and the training jersey, if so what were they like?

Leave a comment:

• red exile
    replied
    Originally posted by rathbaner View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	murray-carbery.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	2538301

Si it;s just a Leinster thing?
    Not just Leinster. Bath, Toulouse, Saracens and Toulon.

I don't think Tigers, Wasps, Northampton, Ulster, [Brive?] or ourselves bother.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jmccoy
    replied
    Paid a visit to Lifestyle today, being optimistic, however once again I was disappointed with what I saw. Like the coloyr of the gear, but the material quality is ****e with zero embroidery in sight. Can’t justify spending money on that. If only the polos were made of the same material as last seasons Euro ones, I would buy all three. Anyway, have to say the new Irish stuff is a lot better, might get myself some more of that instead.

Leave a comment:

• Drahcir
    replied
    Only saw the green polos on the lifestyle site on Friday. See there's a red one as well, will be picking that one up, well overdue a new top.

Another thing I like with the new gear is having the outline of the crest rather than the full blue shading.

Leave a comment:

• jmccoy
    replied
    Jerseys are ****e, but the rest of the gear is nice.

Leave a comment:

• Valencia
    replied
    Bizarelly i rather like the toothpaste/mint one.

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied
    Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

There's never been stars on the jersey. Only on the Euro training/leisure kit.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	murray-carbery.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	2538301

Si it;s just a Leinster thing?

Leave a comment:

• Wallyman
    replied
    Where the two gold stars on the euro jersey?
    There's never been stars on the jersey. Only on the Euro training/leisure kit.

Leave a comment:

• Oldschoolsocks
    replied
    blending in with the "empty seats" pattern??

Leave a comment:

• rathbaner
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X