New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drick View Post
    Elverys have prices up on their site, & you can also pre order.
    No change in price from last year. €65 for Home Jersey, €61 for the training jersey, €34 for the T shirts & €40 for the Polo Shirts.

http://www.elverys.ie/categories/Mun...ore/0000000063
    Have you bought one of each already Drick?
    The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
      Prussian blue? wtf? there's dark blue and light blue and that's that.
      What about very, very, very, very, very, very dark blue...?
      Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Just bought the away for me da.
        The system is dead! Long live the process!

Comment

Originally posted by SecondRowGal View Post
          Have you bought one of each already Drick?
          No, not yet. However, this day next week, I will purchase a Jersey or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
            That's black, just not the black that priests wear.

Comment

That's most commonly known as black, to us layfolk.

Edit: should have read ahead. Damn you Munsterboy

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The polos , jackets, fleece and pants are far too similar in design to last season. People are not likely to shell out as unless you had the new 13/14 gear side by side with the 13/14 it looks the exact same. We need to sell as much gear as possible to make income and also ensure adidas or someone else is keen to renew on good terms, otherwise we will get a reduced rate kit deal to go with the reduced rate shirt sponsor. You would have thought that these design marketing persons at either Munster or adidas would not have signed off this colour and design- l predict poor sales as a result.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin10 View Post
                  The polos , jackets, fleece and pants are far too similar in design to last season. People are not likely to shell out as unless you had the new 13/14 gear side by side with the 13/14 it looks the exact same. We need to sell as much gear as possible to make income and also ensure adidas or someone else is keen to renew on good terms, otherwise we will get a reduced rate kit deal to go with the reduced rate shirt sponsor. You would have thought that these design marketing persons at either Munster or adidas would not have signed off this colour and design- l predict poor sales as a result.
                  Whoops I meant 12/13 with 13/14

Comment

The blue one with the bank of Ireland one looks like....nevermind...
                    "Hell, I'm not saying I'm an angel, but when it came to dirty tricks I couldn't hold a candle to the Irish Mafia" Jimmy Hoffa

Comment

Originally posted by kevin10 View Post
                      I thought the exact same thing. I would usually buy some of that kit but won't this year because as you said it's the same as last years.

Also how are Lifestyle not putting this stuff for pre-order on their website and allowing Elvery's to steal a march on them?

Comment

Having seen it live, I'd describe it as a Prussian blue. Quite nice, too.
                        Interesting choice: https://www.google.ie/search?q=pruss...&client=safari

Click image for larger version

Name:	the-appeal-of-the-wrong-in-pop-prussian-blue-r-kelly-more_h.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	2477756

having looked at a few more google images, Prussian probably best describes the shade of blue all right.
                        Last edited by Paddytheman; 16th-August-2013, 23:25.

Comment

I have several of the navy/blue jerseys over the years but I feel this one with BoI and not Toyota on it, looks very like - well I dont have to say it either so maybe when I see it 'live' I may fall in love with it.

Comment

what colour would you assign to young murray? very very very very very...um....fake!!!!!

why do people prefer orange to, you know, natural skin tones?

i quite like the away kit

Comment

Pre-order, any idea why you can't pre-order the jersey on line? You'd think to boost cashflow Munster would have at least allowed pre-orders? Apologies if I have missed the spot on-line to pre-order, but I just can't see it.

Comment

I think Elvery's is allowing you to pre-order but nothing from Lifestyle yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X