Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by i_like_cake
    Originally posted by Drick
    Here is my go at photoshopping a jersey.

That looks Top Notch Drick... good effort....I'd buy that...[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Not too dissimilar to what I've seen...

Comment

I've just realised how similar thatjersey looks to the Crusader's jersey, adidas too btw...

Comment

for those who find the style of collar they wear off-putting but have no problem walking about with the name of a japanese car manufacturer emblazoned across their chest/gut in giant letters, then limerick sports store have slashed all munster clothing prices in half.

Comment

The guy in the Munster store in Cork says the style etc is exactly like this (but obviously in Munster colours)

He also said the Irish jersey is 'bottle green' and the playes jersey has a round neck with no button. He's not sure if the supporters jersey is different...

Trust is good; control is better. V I Lenin.

Comment

Le Puc will never fit into one of those streamlined jersies...[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
            Chickens don\'t CLAP!!!

Comment

they'll sow him into it
              The Source for this post is The Internet

Comment

I like the stye of that jersey, and with TOYOTA as the sponsor (doesn't take over the jersey) would make it look even better!

Comment

They're getting more and more like soccer jerseys. [img]smileys/mad.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy

And that is a bad thing because? Who cares what style they wear, i dont think they be too worried when they're up to their knees in s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by p_j_whelan

And that is a bad thing because? Who cares what style they wear, i dont think they be too worried when they're up to their knees in s**t.

They care they have had inputs into gear and most are very conservative. Could you imgine Bull wearing a stade francais style and being happy.
                      Is it only a game?
                      And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

The Irish players jersey is very like a slimline soccer jersey[img]smileys/thumb-down.gif[/img]
                        Is it only a game?
                        And its Thomond Park NOT Thomond

Comment

Yeah, what would the biggest, richest, most merchandised sport in the world played in a huge variety of conditions know about jerseys anyway.
                          Comment

Originally posted by Blindsider.
                            The guy in the Munster store in Cork says the style etc is exactly like this (but obviously in Munster colours)

If so i think that'll look quite nice

Comment

Originally posted by Kerry-Exile
                              Originally posted by Blindsider.

If so i think that'll look quite nice
                              Ruck can just dye his one then

Comment

If those jerseys are being produced in third world sweatshops by kids and women being paid peanuts then I sincerely hope that no decent Munster supporter will even contemplate buying one.
                                New infraction avoidance policy: a post may be described as imbecilic, but its author should never be described as an imbecile.

Comment

Working...
                                X