New Jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post

Click image for larger version  Name:	murray-carbery.jpg Views:	1 Size:	55.8 KB ID:	2538301

Si it;s just a Leinster thing?
    Not just Leinster. Bath, Toulouse, Saracens and Toulon.

I don't think Tigers, Wasps, Northampton, Ulster, [Brive?] or ourselves bother.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy View Post
      Paid a visit to Lifestyle today, being optimistic, however once again I was disappointed with what I saw. Like the coloyr of the gear, but the material quality is ****e with zero embroidery in sight. Can’t justify spending money on that. If only the polos were made of the same material as last seasons Euro ones, I would buy all three. Anyway, have to say the new Irish stuff is a lot better, might get myself some more of that instead.
      I picked up the Ireland training top and a t-shirt. Pretty sweet.

Did they have the Munster European fleece and the training jersey, if so what were they like?

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post

I picked up the Ireland training top and a t-shirt. Pretty sweet.

Did they have the Munster European fleece and the training jersey, if so what were they like?
        Didn’t see the Euro fleece, the training jersey looks nice, nicest of the bunch, but €100, wham the boom is back. Out of the rest the only things I thought were quality were the rain jacket, wind jackets, hoodies and the black fleece. Very disappointed with the polos which I would usually buy, they seem to be made of a very light nylon type material, crap, iron on badges, again crap.
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

If €100 seems too steep, don't buy it, it should communicate the sentiment of the consumer
          The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
          Originally posted by joconnell
          If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

Presume we will get a 20% discount in membership pack?

Comment

Should help a bit to reduce prices!

Comment

Working...
              X