No announcement yet.

New Jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll have to ask Adidas that Gerry, but it's not the same material.

Comment

Lovely navy number for the training performance tee - and then they plant 2 stars on it

Why, why, why?
      "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Originally posted by lactose intolerant View Post
        Lovely navy number for the training performance tee - and then they plant 2 stars on it

Why, why, why?
        To annoy you
        Life is good

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post

To annoy you
          It really really feels that way
          "They think they know us, but they haven't a clue"

Comment

Training Jersey only as players jersey according to lifestyle staff member I asked earlier, so €100 unless they also bring out the regular jersey. Not all stores got it either.

Comment

Originally posted by barryfitz87 View Post
              Jerseys inspired by the empty seats in Thomond? Someone has gone and made the provincial slagging too easy with that one!

Comment

Any chance we could just decide on what colour our ****ing shorts are and stick to it??
                "There are probably more annoying things than being hectored about African development by a wealthy Irish rock star in a cowboy hat, but I can't think of one at the moment"

Paul Theroux

Comment

Where the two gold stars on the euro jersey?
                  Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                    blending in with the "empty seats" pattern??
                    Only fools and drunks argue over everything. If you don’t have a hangover the next day you’re not the drunk...

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                      There's never been stars on the jersey. Only on the Euro training/leisure kit.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post

There's never been stars on the jersey. Only on the Euro training/leisure kit.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	murray-carbery.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	2538301

Si it;s just a Leinster thing?
                        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2019.

Comment

Bizarelly i rather like the toothpaste/mint one.
                          Con Artist

Comment

Jerseys are ****e, but the rest of the gear is nice.
                            "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Only saw the green polos on the lifestyle site on Friday. See there's a red one as well, will be picking that one up, well overdue a new top.

Another thing I like with the new gear is having the outline of the crest rather than the full blue shading.

Comment

Paid a visit to Lifestyle today, being optimistic, however once again I was disappointed with what I saw. Like the coloyr of the gear, but the material quality is ****e with zero embroidery in sight. Can’t justify spending money on that. If only the polos were made of the same material as last seasons Euro ones, I would buy all three. Anyway, have to say the new Irish stuff is a lot better, might get myself some more of that instead.
                                "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X