No announcement yet.

New Jersey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not bad. a bit conservative but shur it'll do. tis only a jersey. what about the rest of the gear - anything available without the name of a cack jap car manufacturer plastered across the front of it?

Comment

Not bad. Hope they aren't too baggy tho...

Hi sham, gimme 2 pints of carling, a bottle of bud, and a vodka and orange for the burd

Comment

What Colour are the shorts gonna be, would prefer themto give the navy another go.

Comment

I like them, especially the away one...

Comment

I have a Lions one, which is basicallythe same,that I haven't worn since the tour. I don't like the material (nasty shiny synthetic stuff), the stripes(a bit chavish IMO) or the collar (just looks strange).

Bit disappointed with that effort. Won't be buying one.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

Comment

I dunno ... I think the 3 stripes all the way down is a bit to football hooligan, think they should have pushed for either none (like the all balcks) or just on the shoulder like Stade ... Also, bit more going on the in the stade jersey, the munster one looks lazy in comparison

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/emacmic/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/img][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/emacmic/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy

I have a Lions one, which is basicallythe same,that I haven't worn since the tour. I don't like the material (nasty shiny synthetic stuff), the stripes(a bit chavish IMO) or the collar (just looks strange).

Bit disappointed with that effort. Won't be buying one.[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]

<!-

var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                var SymReal;
                Sym()
                {
                window.open = SymWinOpen;
                if(SymReal != null)
                SymReal();
                }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                {
                if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                if (SymReal == null)
                {
                SymReal = window.;
                window. = Sym;
                }
                }

SymInitWin&#079;nload()
                {
                if ( SymReal&#079;nLoad == null )
                SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                return Sym&#079;nLoad;
                }

window.&#111;nload = SymInitWin&#079;nload();

//->

My sentiments exactly.
                "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Oh my god, I can't believe that adidas have put stripes down the jersey sleeve...thats a real shocker! They'll be claiming they've been doing it on pretty much every jersey they've ever made next, the swines!

It looks pretty decent, an improvement on the previous jersey, which (and I'm normally a big fan of CCCs stuff) looked like a child started to draw spidermans costume and got bored halfway through.

"Health to wear it" as my Gran used to say.
                  Comment

Wonder if they will be made out of that nasty football jersey material [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]

Comment

I quite like them on second glance of the bigger images. I'll be buying both. Some people are too fussy altogether. The material is fine, it's much more heavy duty than soccer jerseys, they tend to fit well, and the collar suits, as i don't have to iron it now.
                      <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                      http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                      </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

any pictures of the green supporters Jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by sheepshagger
                          Wonder if they will be made out of that nasty football jersey material [img]smileys/c&#111;nfused.gif[/img]
                          <!-

var SymReal&#079;nLoad;
                          var SymReal;
                          Sym()
                          {
                          window.open = SymWinOpen;
                          if(SymReal != null)
                          SymReal();
                          }

Sym&#079;nLoad()
                          {
                          if(SymReal&#079;nLoad != null)
                          SymReal&#079;nLoad();
                          window.open = SymRealWinOpen;
                          if (SymReal == null)
                          {
                          SymReal = window.;
                          window. = Sym;
                          }
                          }

SymInitWin&#079;nload()
                          {
                          if ( SymReal&#079;nLoad == null )
                          SymReal&#079;nLoad = window.&#111;nload;
                          return Sym&#079;nLoad;
                          }

window.&#111;nload = SymInitWin&#079;nload();

//->

By the look of the photos I am nearly certain. Tis' a dark day ! I USED to buy around 4 - 5 Munster jerseys a year (I like to keep em fresh) but I must say that Adidas will be lucky if they even get a bit of polo shirt businessfrom me. [img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]
                          "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

I'm going to reserve judgement until I hold one, but I'm not 100% gone on it particularly if it's made from the same material as the lions one.

I've had navy jerseys the last two I bought, so it's about time I got a red one. Might have to grab a Cantebury one while they're on sale.
                            You have to dare to lose to win, you have to dare to lose to win, you have to dare to lose to win. A winner hates to lose, but the winner is not afraid of losing. That\'s the difference, that\'s the difference.

- Prof. Willi Railo (sports psychologist)

Comment

If it is the material from that lions jersey I won't be getting it .other than that its not that bad a design to be honest.
                              \"As she lay there dozing next to me, one voice inside my head kept saying, \'Relax, you\'re not the first doctor to sleep with one of his patients\', but the another kept reminding me, \' you are a veterinarian!\'\"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X