Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diarm View Post
    Home shirt looks good.

Why do we have a Leinster jersey for the away shirt? Things will get very confusing if we need to play another home semi-final at their home ground again.

Polo shirts look like they should come with a gag ball and a whip.
    To fup with Joe Schmidt's head.
    Ceterum censeo INM irrumandum esse.

Comment

Looking like another season without a purchase being made if those examples are whats on offer. Hate the shiny material gear Adidas churn out - much prefer the canterbury ranges

Comment

Originally posted by BiggusDiccus View Post
        Looking like another season without a purchase being made if those examples are whats on offer. Hate the shiny material gear Adidas churn out - much prefer the canterbury ranges
        Same here, I've bought a lot of the new Irish stuff. Why Adidas can't do a simple cotton polo in both red and navy variants for supporters is beyond me. Won't be buying that crap posted above.
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Thomond78 View Post
          To fup with Joe Schmidt's head.
          Yip.

Only way to get the lads picked for the National Side is to put them out in Blue.

Watch Cronin walk into the National Side after a few games in that Jersey.
          Last edited by Corcíoch; 1st-July-2015, 18:04.

Comment

Some of the nicest Munster gear is the stuff the Coaches wear, team coaches and S&C coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by kermit
              That beard is not detachable!

Not just Aled but the S&C staff all the way down to Academy/ U17's, 19's, 20's etc. Nice gear.
              Last edited by Corcíoch; 1st-July-2015, 18:56.

Comment

people longing for the days of canterbury gear - check
                Jmccoy giving out about the state of it, but will probably still buy it - check.

we've all the boxes ticked early this year.

Personally, the I think home jersey is horrible compared to the current one. I think that blue training one is quite funky though. I'd buy that ... if I were a few years younger :)

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                --------------------------------------------------------------------
                RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.

Comment

Well done CA, was just thinking the same thing :)
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Lovell pulled everything but the Women's home jersey off their website. They must have jumped the gun on putting it for sale in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Average View Post
                      Jmccoy giving out about the state of it, but will probably still buy it - check. :)
                      Haven't bought any Munster since Rob Penney. This polo was the last thing I bought

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435840916.016695.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	2485759
                      "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy View Post
                        Haven't bought any Munster since Rob Penney. This polo was the last thing I bought

[ATTACH]11984[/ATTACH]
                        I'm glad to see that you've sought treatment for your condition.

Roger Roger. What's our vector, Victor?
                        RIP Anthony Foley - The greatest of great Munster men.

Comment

Originally posted by Drick View Post

i dont care if its for training or for cleaning the toilets, its wrong...
                          "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

If I ever see anyone in that, at every opportunity I will ask, "What the hell is with the Leinster Jersey?"
                            To follow HR's ellipses...wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong!
                            Last edited by No. 16; 2nd-July-2015, 15:03.

Comment

Originally posted by No. 16 View Post
                              If I ever see anyone in that, at every opportunity I will ask, "What the hell is with the Leinster Jersey?"
                              Go to a few Munster training sessions, you'll be a busy man :smile2:
                              www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

I will. I have. I'm very close to them. I will. So there! :)

Comment

Working...
                                X