New Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Not a fan of either polo shirt which is what I would most likely buy but overall it's better than last year's clobber.

Comment

Christ, July's pay packet will take a bit of a clobbering !!!

Comment

Home shirt looks good.

Why do we have a Leinster jersey for the away shirt? Things will get very confusing if we need to play another home semi-final at their home ground again.

Polo shirts look like they should come with a gag ball and a whip.

Comment

Cannot be serious with the blue shirt???????????????????????

Comment

I assume Adidas have a load of blue material that needs using up.
              www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

The blue shirt is a training jersey, & not the away one.

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
                  Home shirt looks good.

Why do we have a Leinster jersey for the away shirt? Things will get very confusing if we need to play another home semi-final at their home ground again.

It's a training top according to the lovell page.

Comment

I like the new gear. Kudos
                    I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by diarm View Post
                      Home shirt looks good.

I reckon that's the training shirt. They were wearing it in training on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyop View Post
                        It's a training top according to the lovell page.
                        I'm guessing they're using the Leinster blue to get the players psyched up at training.

Comment

Ah training shirt makes more sense. Might not help our injury record though!

Comment

We call this blue "Bleu P├ętrole" in french... Hope it will give gas to the guys, and that they will play with full tanks...
                            "To be energetic and self-sufficing is to be happy; but while one desire remains in the heart happiness may not come there. For to desire is to be incomplete: it is the badge of dependence, the signal of unhappiness, and to be freed from that is to be freed from every fetter that can possibly be forged." (James Stephens, Deirdre)

Comment

Boy that crap is tacky.
                              "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by jmccoy View Post
                                Boy that crap is tacky.
                                Jon I get it now, your just trying to do the 'looks weak' thing on the new kit. Very good, ya had us going for a bit there mate.
                                Last edited by stevetelcom2000; 1st-July-2015, 15:54.
                                www.canvasclubshop.com

Comment

Working...
                                X