<TD =line>Hurleys &amp; Earls In Munster Squad</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =date>9 May 2007, 8:57 am</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =author>By Pat Geraghty</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =multimedia></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =abstract>Gerry Hurley (Garryowen), Denis Hurley (Cork Con) and Keith Earls (Thomond) are all included in a 28 strong Munster squad for the final game of the season against Glasgow Warriors at Musgrave Park on Saturday (5.30pm).</TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD =article>Gerry played a starring role in Garryowen's AIB League final victory lastweekend while namesake Denisscored a try inthe course of an outstanding display for beaten finalists Cork Constitution. Also returning to the squad from injury is Shaun Payne who has been out of action since breaking a thumb against Cardiff in early March.

Munster: M Lawlor, S Payne, D Hurley, A Horgan, K Earls, I Dowling, J Kelly, B Murphy, L Mafi, J Manning, R O'Gara, G Hurley, B O'Meara, T O'Leary.
    J Hayes, F Pucciariello, T Buckley, F Roche, F Sheahan, D Fogarty, M O'Driscoll, D O'Callaghan, Paul O'Connell, D Leamy, A Quinlan, A Foley, J O'Sullivan, J Coughlan.</TD></TR></T></TABLE>

No Halstead or Cullen? Good to see Shaun Payne back.
    Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

No Christian Cullen, that's a sad way to end his career with Munster.

I was hoping we'd at least get a chance to show our appreciation of a true legend, and before anyone rears up, I accept that he didn't deliver what we had hoped for Munster but injuries caused that, not any lack of commitment from the man.

Good luck Christian!

Comment

No Carney either

Comment

I wonder is Cullen playing in that All-Blacks legends game that Marshall is skipping out on the Ospreys to play? Is he definately leaving?
          It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

I assume Carney and Halstead miss out through injury?

Would like to see a side like. Sounds like the pack did well last week so give them another run. Gives TOL another chance to play with ROG and gives Earls a long awaited start.

F Pucciariello, F Sheahan, T Buckley, M O'Driscoll, Paul O'Connell, A Quinlan, J O'Sullivan, A Foley, T O'Leary, R O'Gara, I Dowling, L Mafi, B Murphy, K Earls, S Payne.

J Hayes, D Fogarty, D O'Callaghan, D Leamy, G Hurley, J Manning, M Lawlor.
            My computer thinks I'm gay
            What's the difference anyway
            When all the people do all day
            Is stare into a phone

Comment

Would rather see Manning start, Sewa, that pack should give him a proper platform to show what he can do.
              It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Very sad not to be able to see Halstead off[img]smileys/sad.gif[/img]. He was instrumental in us winning the HEC.
                <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

I reckonMannings days as Munster no 2 are over unless he makes some serious progress this summer. Otherwise Warwick will surely take that slot.
                  Is stare into a phone

Comment

Surely that's not the end of Halstead's days with Munster?

The guy was hugely instrumental in last years great win , he MUST get a fitting sendoff!

Comment

Originally posted by sewa
                      I reckonMannings days as Munster no 2 are over unless he makes some serious progress this summer. Otherwise Warwick will surely take that slot.
                      Warwick can't qualify for Ireland, Ireland needs an outhalf. None of the provinces should play unqualifiable outhalves, O'Gara isn't getting any younger, and Wallace and Staunton don't appear to be getting any better.

Manning, Sexton and Dunne need to be given as much gametime as possible next year.

Comment

Manning as a potentialIrish 10 is Hans Christian Anderson stuff.
                        Is stare into a phone

Comment

Originally posted by sewa

Manning as a potentialIrish 10 is Hans Christian Anderson stuff.
                          Hardly, you don't seem to recall how crap O'Gara was at his age.

Comment

Yea,Sexton has the most potential out of that crew....

Did Carney go off injured in last weeks game?I saw Mossie replaced him early enough.....
                            Seas suas agus troid!

Comment

Disappointed that the Beast and Cullen are not in the squad.

It would have been nice to have the opportunity to show our respect.

Comment

Working...
                              X