http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugb..._club/munster/ 6583881.stm

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=629>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD colSpan=3>
    <DIV =mxb>
    <DIV =sh>Munster v Dragons (Sat) </DIV></DIV></TD></TR>
    <TR>
    <TD vAlign=top width=416><!- S BO ->@@@@SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 11px"><!- S IIMA ->
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=203 align=right>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <DIV></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE><!- E IIMA ->Musgrave Park
    Saturday, 28 April
    Kick-off: 1700 BST
    <!- S ILIN ->
    <DIV =arr>Coverage details </DIV><!- E ILIN ->

@@@@/SPAN><!- S SF ->The Dragons will monitor Colin Charvis' elbow injury ahead of Saturday's Magners League trip to Musgrave Park.

But they are likely to be without Nathan Brew, who injured his ankle in the 46-29 loss to Clermont Auvergne.

"It's the same injury as the one I had at Christmas," said Brew, who may have played his last game for the Dragons as he joins the Scarlets in the summer.

Kevin Morgan (knee), Aled Brew (ankle), Ceri Sweeney (back) and Peter Sidoli (wrist) are all nursing injuries. <!- E SF ->

<!- S I ->
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=208 align=right>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD width=5></TD>
    <TD =sibtbgf>
    <DIV =sihf></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE><!- E I ->

Lee Harrison and Craig Warlow remain long-term casualties for the Dragons.

The Gwent side won the reverse fixture at Newport's Rodney Parade in January 19-12. </TD></TR></T></TABLE>

Do NGD have anything to play for? It would appear that they are setting out the "couldn't give a f**k" stall quite early...
    Is minic a bhris béal duine a shróin

Comment

What an afternoon:

Con v ULBohs at2:30 and Munsterv the Dragons at 5:00.

Why don't they move the club game to Muzzer?

Comment

If Colin Charvis is fit to play I just hope he keeps well away from JO'S!

I know it wasn't deliberate but I still feel sick when I think about it.

PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet

What an afternoon:

Con v ULBohs at*2:30 and Munster*v the Dragons at 5:00.

Why don't they move the club game to Muzzer? **
          Money
          Yeah with one foot in the grave and one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel

Comment

Has we ever cared less about a game? No one posting potential teams, no-one shouting for their favourites, awful.

Here goes nothing

Lawlor
            Carney
            Murphy
            Mafi
            Earls (is he still out?)
            Manning
            Stringer

Hurley
            Flannery
            Buckley
            MOD
            Ryan
            Quinlain
            O'Sullivan (7)
            Foley

Should be strong enough to take care of the Dragons and allow Manning play a bit beside Stringer. Lawlor did well the last day (an intercept try apart, did well for Shannon on Sat, afaik) and should be allowed a run out. Hard on Dowling who's never let us down, but he hasn't been in great form.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Has Dowling scored at all this season? I don't remember him scoring any tries but I could be wrong. I noted the other day on the official site, that for all the grief that Hoggie gets on here (including from me at times) that he's our highest try scorer of all time with 33 tries. Not bad for a guy with limited pace and who's suffered his share of injury problems.
              <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
              http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
              </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Ruck
                Has Dowling scored at all this season? I don't remember him scoring any tries but I could be wrong. I noted the other day on the official site, that for all the grief that Hoggie gets on here (including from me at times) that he's our highest try scorer of all time with 33 tries. Not bad for a guy with limited pace and who's suffered his share of injury problems.
                I forget that you are so hardcore Munster that you only watch meaningless games so you can never be accused of being a HEC bandwagonner. Dowling scored in the quarter final, off a Cullen break, at about 68 minutes, iirc.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.

Every plan I have is the best plan in the room. Everybody get quiet and listen to it, and everybody will win

Comment

Dowling scored 2 tries so far this season against Bourgoin and Scarlets.Played in 18 games across the magners and HC.

Carney's played 3 times (?) with a return of 2 tries....

Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

It's difficult to get even remotely interested in this fixture.

Comment

He also scored against Bourgoin in the home match.

Not sure if I'm going yet as I don't have a confirmed lift but would like to see a team very close to what Joey posted.

Mossie

Carney

Murphy

Mafi (Gleeson? He's playing IC apparently and has some D'Arcy like qualities according to a newspaper article)

Earls (if back from injury), TOL or C. O'Boyle (played well for Munster A)

Manning

Stringer

Hurley (is he back yet?) or Horan

Fla

Buckley

D. Ryan

MOD

Quinlan

JOS

Axel

Fogarty, Puc, SOC, Coughlan, Bommer/TOL, ROG/Hickey, Hurley
                      Shameless self promotion time ladies and gents!
                      Munster: Early Season
                      Munster: Escape from Pool of Death
                      Munster: HEC Champions 2007/2008
                      Munster: Full Season Highlights.

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot G
                        It's difficult to get even remotely interested in this fixture.
                        I dunno, if the right team is picked, guys like Manning, Carney, Buckley, Ryan, Earls have loads to prove and this should be the game to do it.

Comment

<DIV>
                          Originally posted by JoeyFantastic
                          Originally posted by Ruck
                          I forget that you are so hardcore Munster that you only watch meaningless games so you can never be accused of being a HEC bandwagonner. Dowling scored in the quarter final, off a Cullen break, at about 68 minutes, iirc.
                          </DIV>
                          <DIV></DIV>
                          <DIV>[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]Holy crap my memory is getting worse by the day.</DIV>
                          <a href=\"http://www.xboxlc.com/profile/Ruck_You\" target=\"_blank\">
                          http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/default/Ruck%20You.jpg
                          </a>

If you’re fat stay in the ruck - Liam Toland

Comment

Originally posted by Cathal

Mafi (Gleeson? He's playing IC apparently and has some D'Arcy like qualities according to a newspaper article)

Hickey,
                            Not right to pick players who could be involved in the AIL semi's, would be a huge insult to the clubs and the league, imo, to pick players from their biggest game of the year for one of Munster's smallest.

Comment

When will Unreal be ready for a game?

p.s. Is this game not being shown on tv anywhere?

Comment

Working...
                              X