No announcement yet.

Munster Squad 2018/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah leave him, he has a bit of thinking to do.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Saw bj Botha in limerick today. I thought he moved abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by BigLad View Post
        Saw bj Botha in limerick today. I thought he moved abroad.
        He's always around, often see him about town in his Gold G Wagen Merc!
        I am the million man.

Comment

with sexton going to retire in 2021 presumably following his extension , hopefully joey c signs for another 2 years in 2020

Comment

Report in today's Mail on Sunday that Leicester are trying to sign Jaco Taute for next season. I would hate to see him go but with the emergence of Arnold and particularly Dan Goggin it probably makes sense for him to move on. Such a shame injury spoiled so much of his time here
            Last edited by Crazyemerald; 6th-January-2019, 20:20.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post
              Report in today's Mail on Sunday that Leicester are trying to sign Jaco Taute for next season. I would hate to see him go but with the emergence of Arnold and particularly Dan Goggin it probably makes sense for him to move on. Such a shame injury spoiled do much of his time here
              Interesting- and really, while it would be shame to see the guy go, he’s no longer what we need. I think playing and training with him will have helped scannell, Goggin and others- but would be happy to see him go to Leicester, with a winners medal in his back pocket.

Comment

He was just what we needed when he started but it's time for him to move on. Younger, Irish qualified guys are now playing at or above his level in his position.

Did a great job for us though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lad View Post
                  He was just what we needed when he started but it's time for him to move on. Younger, Irish qualified guys are now playing at or above his level in his position.

Did a great job for us though.
                  Not sure he has (or perhaps will) fully recover from his injury - never seemed to get back to where he was..
                  ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                  AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

According to Today's Indo Dave O'Callaghan may be heading to France

"Meanwhile, Biarritz are interested in signing Munster back-row Dave O'Callaghan. The 28-year old is out of contract at the end of the season and the French side, who are currently eighth in the PRO D2 table, are hoping to sign him."

Comment

Working...
                    X