• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly season

Let's be having you....

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Deliberately arrived very early to the Royal Dublin Society arena only to find the rumours of a royal wedding screening were wrong. Up your game their lads. Would like to have seen The Duke of Edinburgh's reaction to Reverend Curry in real time. Is he thinking where's the security?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-05-20 at 11.56.27.png
Views:	1
Size:	196.5 KB
ID:	2494156
    "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Anthony Nash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	2494157

Strong rumours Anthony Nash is replacing Tyler

Comment

From who

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]17233[/ATTACH]

Strong rumours Anthony Nash is replacing Tyler
          As stated elsewhere, I wasn't impressed by his failure to take man or ball for the Clare goal today.

He came out to take a long free and Hoggy sent him back into his box.

And scored it.

Comment

Castres draw down there doesn't seem too bad now with them in the T14 final right now at the Stade De France

Many a rasher wasn't fried on foot of that result back last October
            I am the million man.

Comment

Is there a new kit coming out this Summer. I'm sure it will be terrible. We'll all hate it and buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by baldy View Post
                Is there a new kit coming out this Summer. I'm sure it will be terrible. We'll all hate it and buy it.
                jmccoy is drafting his new jersey mail as we speak
                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

New European jersey in October and a new alternate jersey that we need for scarlets away. The home pro 14 jersey remains for another year

This is based on the last four years though. They might scrap the euro jersey concept but unlikely
                  Last edited by BigLad; 6th-June-2018, 18:17.

Comment

I was about to ask where Plastic Paddy disappeared to just as the season approached the knock-outs ? Now I have searched the forum and found the answer. Hope you are back for pre-season PP - as someone said "you are no loon". We need your insights into goings on in PR Lalaland etc !

Comment

What happened TPP?
                      "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

He had a hissy fit and left.
                        When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                          What happened TPP?
                          Flounced out with a swish of his hem

Have seen him like some posts though so he still reads here.

Much love TPP!
                          Life is good

Comment

How long to go now[emoji26]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                            Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Originally posted by coolbawn View Post
                              I was about to ask where Plastic Paddy disappeared to just as the season approached the knock-outs ? Now I have searched the forum and found the answer. Hope you are back for pre-season PP - as someone said "you are no loon". We need your insights into goings on in PR Lalaland etc !
                              The pp has gone over all Bristolly I'm afraid.
                              Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Working...
                              X