I know it's hard but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's hard but...

You HAVE to hate them... I know that the Racigne supporter did the right thing when your club was mourning one of its greats. I have NO problem with the Racigne supporter.

I know they line up some of the most rated players on the planet, such as Dan Carter, Pat Lambie, Leone Nakarawa, Juan Imhoff... and a bunch of homegrown players of great quality such as Chavancy, Lauret...

I have NO problem with Racigne's players, after all we eat in the same restaurants in Paris.

BUT

did you know that last season, with the hidden complicity of Stade's treacherous president and owner, Racignen tried to KILL my club, the glorious, the famous, the pink, the sexually ambivalent Stade Français ? A merger was on the cards for ten months in secret. Stade Français players did the right thing : they went on strike. But the downsizing of our club, prepared by our treacherous president, and the turmoil that followed the strike prevented us from recruiting: we (the noble Stade Français) are TWO seasons late.

Therefore, my friends, you HAVE to hate them, however difficult it sounds.

How to hate them, will you ask?

Personnally, I hate them in the morning in a skimpy pink négligé, with a soothing cup of dark coffee. In the evening, Racigne is better hated with a chilled glass of white wine and a navy blue blazer with a pink lining.

Anyway, I do hope that the fields of Athenry will lie as low as possible, I wish the glorious Munster all the luck they can get in this massive encounter, have fun; enjoy the sun (beware of it as well) and WIN THAT THINGIE POR FAVOR.

Go raibh mile maith agut.

Ze Stade Fan

The merger was stopped and rightfully so. It was an abomination. But I don’t think the Racing fans were too happy either. Maybe not to the same degree as Stade but it’s over with. Least we hope.

I for one certainly don’t hate Racing despite them poaching our players. I believe most on here will agree.
    "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Some Top Lessons in Hatred here

Comment

KerryRed you have my complete surrender. I don't hate them either, only their president.
        Late try : thank you, I am a very modest hater, I have been in the trade of hating for a short period of time. Luckily enough some great targets for hate here in France helped me generously to hone my hating skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Late try View Post
          Some Top Lessons in Hatred here
          Nah, if his grandchildren still hate Racing for what was attempted back in their grandfather's day, then we have a lesson to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Ze Stade Fan View Post
            Personnally, I hate them in the morning in a skimpy pink négligé, with a soothing cup of dark coffee. In the evening, Racigne is better hated with a chilled glass of white wine and a navy blue blazer with a pink lining.
            Originally posted by Ze Stade Fan View Post
            you have my complete surrender.
            A steely determination to match your choice of attire!!!

Post of the year by the way - good luck in avoiding the drop.

Comment

I miss the craziness that comes with big-game weeks. Nicely done...

Comment

Originally posted by Kevy-Wevz View Post
                I miss the craziness that comes with big-game weeks. Nicely done...
                Well, you know, by a lonely prison wall, I heard a young man calling "Mary, do you know what Racigne has done to me???"

Sad story indeed, if Pete St John was still with us he could make a cracking song out of this... )

Comment

Imagine a Munster Leinster merge...POM with a Range rover and RK eating turnips with hairy bacon

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
                    Imagine a Munster Leinster merge...POM with a Range rover and RK eating turnips with hairy bacon
                    Wow. You go to extreme depths there. Passionating thread, all modesty aside!

Comment

I'd say RK often had turnips and bacon for his dinner in the middle of the day.

Sent from my A3-A40 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Thorns View Post
                        Well, Munster is already the merger of a few clubs.

Murray with his Garryowen swagger
                        Rory Scans with his take no sh!t Dolphin tackling
                        Zeebs with his townie shaper Cork Con try celebrations
                        Earlsy with his Cookies/Thomond haircut

Comment

well, I was eavesdropping some Racigne supporter conversation with a parent of his, and here is what I overheard :

- Mummy ?
                          - Don't call me Mummy when your father is away, your 18th birthday does not entitle you to disrespect!
                          - Aw, Mother, would you be awfully nice and let me go to Bordeaux? There is a cracking game there at the week-end.
                          - We do not do week-end in our families, there is Saturday shopping and then the Day of the Lord, remember that.
                          - But that might be the end of Dan Carter's career!
                          - Sooner than you expect, indeed. You may go to Bordeaux, you'll stay at our cousins, they got a lovely vineyard over there. Worth a million or two I heard. But I want you to dress correctly!
                          - I will, a heaven-blue and snow-white hoopy shirt and a mohair jersey over my shoulders, should it be chilly at night! and loafers, of course! Mother?
                          - Yes, Anatole?
                          - Could I take the Range Rover?
                          - Of course you cannot! How will I go to the races with your father? You'll take the Honda.
                          - But mother... I was in Ireland last year with the Honda and they called me names in the countryside!
                          - Names? My word! Such as?
                          - Ladyboy, and hermaphrodite!
                          - Well Anatole in that case I'll sacrifice my week... my day shopping before mass. You may take the Range Rover. But Anatole?
                          - Yes Mother?
                          - What do people mean by "Chelsea Tractor?"

Comment

"... I was in Ireland last year with the Honda and they called me names in the countryside!"

Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Genius ! when I think that I was stuck there...

Comment

Working...
                              X