X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Munster A v Ulster A: Thursday 15 March

Team named:
    https://munsterrugby.ie/2018/03/14/m...-ulster-clash/

Strange to see Marshall playing this one and not in Edinburgh. Also no Bill Johnston. Is he injured or is he going to get a shot in Edinburgh?

Surprised to see Ronan o Mahoney going too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scannell & O’Byrne then for Edinburgh. Bit of an odd one
      "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Scannell still injured according to squad update at the start of the week. So its Sherry and O'Byrne. Not odd really, Marshall hasn't really been playing all that well the last number of games.

Comment

Originally posted by PopPop View Post
          Scannell still injured according to squad update at the start of the week. So its Sherry and O'Byrne. Not odd really, Marshall hasn't really been playing all that well the last number of games.
          Given Duncan’s injury- is it surprising Poland is starting?

Comment

who is mikey Wilson?

Comment

Misleading thread title! It's Ulster A v Munster A in Banbridge. Might try to get down to it.
              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by SlurpySlurps View Post
                who is mikey Wilson?
                Garryowen flanker
                forti et fideli nihil difficile

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                  Misleading thread title! It's Ulster A v Munster A in Banbridge. Might try to get down to it.
                  I guess that's a 'work-on' before I can progress from the A game threads! Thanks Joe

Comment

Look, you're a great character to have around the forum and you post with a smile on your face. I just think you made a few too many of the type of errors that you really need to eliminate.
                    (note to self - never allow AFH to post here again).

Anyway, looks like I should be able to get to this. No idea if it's going to be covered on twitter et al so I'll post score updates if I can.
                    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Look, you're a great character to have around the forum and you post with a smile on your face. I just think you made a few too many of the type of errors that you really need to eliminate.

Anyway, looks like I should be able to get to this. No idea if it's going to be covered on twitter et al so I'll post score updates if I can.
                      Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

I can't post under that kind of straight jacket that doesn't accommodate my rhetorical flourish, hyperbole and spelling mistakes. I'm off for a pay day on Racing92fans.com

Cheers

Comment

Appreciated Chippy

Comment

https://twitter.com/admckendry/statu...02563393818626

Comment

15 minutes in and chippy is looking to get himself involved about as much as Rob Kearney does

Comment

Working...
                              X