X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Country Spider
    replied
    Originally posted by whimpersnap View Post
    Grobler has literally never played a competitive game for you and has been out for five months with a serious injury yet you've already pencilled him in to adding ballast to the pack? At least wait to see him play first.
    Don't agree.... This drug addicted mother beater who has forever tarnished our badge and ger Gilroys perception of southern rugby seems to be a serious player (Tks pixie) and did well in France. Added to that I think cronin is a better scrummager than Killer so I don't think we are going to be a pushover for anyone, to say nothing of our back row. If he wants a weakness then maybe our centres are not top top drawer and outhalves can have quite bad days but overall I think we are in great nick. The sooner GG gives our current incumbents a break, the better.

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    I hear they bulk it up with juice.
    Nah, but there's the risk of supporting Saracens' owner by accident.

Instead, I'm listening to this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	51s23RNlkAL.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.8 KB
ID:	2493700

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    Foreign muck - probably laced with chemicals too innit
    Nah that was Austrian wine laced with anti freeze[emoji485][emoji44]🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied
    I hear they bulk it up with juice.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    No South African wine? What kind of a boycott is this?!

Leave a comment:

• whimpersnap
    replied
    Not clicking on the link - have had 6 glorious days free of Indo, Bloostalk & The last Word

Mrs WL wanted to buy the Sunday Indo at the weekend but I convinced her she wanted a nice bottle of AlbariƱo and teh Sunday Times instead.

Bliss
    - hit 'em where it hurts
    No South African wine? What kind of a boycott is this?!

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Perfect.

And given we hurt them while no longer suffering the ****e they pass off as writing, it’s win-win.

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Sulla View Post
    Did someone make a call in to INM HQ?

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rug...-36514522.html
    Not clicking on the link - have had 6 glorious days free of Indo, Bloostalk & The last Word

Power of one - no more Last Word or Indo fo rme
    Mrs WL wanted to buy the Sunday Indo at the weekend but I convinced her she wanted a nice bottle of AlbariƱo and teh Sunday Times instead.

Bliss
    - hit 'em where it hurts

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Originally posted by The Yak View Post
    There must have been about 20 Castres Supporters in the East Stand behind us. They made a bit of noise at one stage. I was almost felling sorry for them.
    I saw those lads after.

Let’s just say, they were feeling little pain.

Leave a comment:

• Thomond78
    replied
    Grobler has literally never played a competitive game for you and has been out for five months with a serious injury yet you've already pencilled him in to adding ballast to the pack? At least wait to see him play first.
    Because it would boil the Dirty Domestique Kimmage’s clean-now-but-don’t-talk-about-beforehand piss. And that’s a win, right there.

Leave a comment:

• The Yak
    replied
    There must have been about 20 Castres Supporters in the East Stand behind us. They made a bit of noise at one stage. I was almost felling sorry for them.

Leave a comment:

• The Yak
    replied
    Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
    I read the piece on the print edition, (it was free in the restaurant I was in!). I thought it looked almost like an apology, it wasn;t of course they were just using the Earls family as a stick to to beat GG and the Munster management.

I'm glad you clarified the bit highlighted above, Rathbaner. If you had bought the rag then we would had no choice but to ban you from the Forum.

FYI - that would be a life ban - LOL

Leave a comment:

• Sulla
    replied
    Originally posted by Jenta View Post
    Steroids would add ballast to any pack, surely?
    Research is, they actually shrink your pack.

Leave a comment:

• mr chips
    replied
    Just watching the game back for the first time now. I love the little exchange between Whitehouse and POM on 16 minutes.

BW - "You've got two penalty advantages, one just in the middle and one here as well."
    POM (points to his left) "Is there one here as well?"

Two penalty advantages? I want three penalty advantages. Good man Peter.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    Have seen him play and he is a beast.Hit every thing in his path HARD up and hit hard again.A tough cookie.
    Look forward to see him run out with first team.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X