RCC G6) Mun V Castres Olympique. Sunday-13.00 @TP or Sky Sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
    Scarlets could easily come to TP and win.

My predictions were a bit tongue in cheek.

I think we are improved from last season. Tyler was poor in our 2 big games and Keatley is going very well now. History shows us that you need a very good out-half. We have one now IMO. The fact that Sweets couldn't get on the bench is a testament to our strength in depth this season.

I'd see Scarlets as a 50:50 game.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
      No one if we lose

I'm not overly confident of winning let alone BP territory - Castre still have a chance and all sorts of weird permutations happen in round 6 every year
      Leicester scored 54 points against them in WR. They were well beaten by Racing too. Away from home they're rubbish. Munster will win.

Comment

I hope you're right
        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Go out and batter the ****e out of Cast. Make them know they're in Thomond Park and let the chips fall where they may.

Get away into the 6N window, get Niall Scannell, Tommy and Jaco back and regroup for one massive push in the last block of the season.
          I am the million man.

Comment

Munster don't like the opposition that we are supposed to beat easily. POM will need to sharpen the focus, which i think he will.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Go out and batter the ****e out of Cast. Make them know they're in Thomond Park and let the chips fall where they may.

Get away into the 6N window, get Niall Scannell, Tommy and Jaco back and regroup for one massive push in the last block of the season.
              Batter, chips.
              Shouldn't post while hungry
              The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
              - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
                Indeed. It's not as if they haven't done it before.

And if we were tempted to move the game to Lansdowne, they've done it there as well.
                We need to keep Scarlets narrow so move the venue to one of the corridors in Thomond and we can kick it up the middle aimlessly all day

Comment

Originally posted by The Yak View Post
                  My predictions were a bit tongue in cheek.

I think we are improved from last season. Tyler was poor in our 2 big games and Keatley is going very well now. History shows us that you need a very good out-half. We have one now IMO. The fact that Sweets couldn't get on the bench is a testament to our strength in depth this season.

I'd see Scarlets as a 50:50 game.
                  Scarlets are class but if you are right and we had them at Thomond then it is a better than 50:50 chance - we are a different beast in a home QF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                    It was a Friday evening game IIRC - I flew back from Cardiff for it and flight got delayed so Imissed first 10 mins

It certainly was a Friday and we nearly made a pigs ear of it. Remember Montauban scoring a try and we all thought it was a knock on but it had come off the shoulder

Comment

I would dearly love a crack at Scarlets in Thomond.
                      "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

What weekend are the QFs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
                          Leicester scored 54 points against them in WR. They were well beaten by Racing too. Away from home they're rubbish. Munster will win.
                          castres have won 3 and lost 4 away from home this season in the top14.

they beat oyonnax, toulouse and clermont just 2 weeks ago. they're 4th in the pro12. very decent side.

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 16.24.16.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	2493634
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
                              castres have won 3 and lost 4 away from home this season in the top14.

they beat oyonnax, toulouse and clermont just 2 weeks ago. they're 4th in the pro12. very decent side.
                              Bookies have Munster at -25 in handicap.
                              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
                              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by the plastic paddy View Post

Easter Weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X