• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCC G6) Mun V Castres Olympique. Sunday-13.00 @TP or Sky Sports

Ons moet hierdie een wen met 'n bonuspunt
    I am the million man.

Does anyone need a match ticket?
    I know of one wanting a home.Let me know asap as it is in UK and I would have to collect it.Im travelling over Sunday morning via Dublin airport.Should be in Limerick around 11:30.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth. (Marcus Aurelius, 121-189 AD)

Comment

Anything to be said for a losing bonus point?

Comment

Think we will need to put 40 plus points on them and concede less than 10 to make it as difficult as possible for LA Rochelle playing after.Hopefully Scarlets beat Toulon without a bonus on Saturday evening and we will know what we have to do!

Comment

I can't help thinking Rhys is still a touch undersized for taking on these Anglo-French outfits
          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Are they not still technically in this?
            Would a BP win and Racing loss put them top?
            Are we sure they are coming over for a belly tickle?

Comment

Gonna need to beat the piss out of this crowd. Take them out of it early and they will lose heart. Put 50+ on them.

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                Are they not still technically in this?
                Would a BP win and Racing loss put them top?
                Are we sure they are coming over for a belly tickle?
                Not necessarily coming over for a belly tickle but I don’t think they’ll send a full strength side. Virtually no chance they could qualify.

Whatever side they send I think we’ll beat them and beat them well.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                  Not necessarily coming over for a belly tickle but I don’t think they’ll send a full strength side. Virtually no chance they could qualify.

Whatever side they send I think we’ll beat them and beat them well.

So still a chance they could qualify...

Comment

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
                    So still a chance they could qualify...
                    They have Racing at home the following weekend. I'd imagine that would be their priority.
                    Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

If leicester do the same again at home as they did this week we definitely need to be on top form and get a bonus point win to top the group, RP are still in it and a BP win with a big score for them and we only get the four could see us struggling.
                      psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by treatycity1 View Post
                        If leicester do the same again at home as they did this week we definitely need to be on top form and get a bonus point win to top the group, RP are still in it and a BP win with a big score for them and we only get the four could see us struggling.
                        Nahh it will go head to head first, we are ahead, if we beat castres by a point and racing win by a 100, we still top the group
                        Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Originally posted by scotscor View Post
                          They have Racing at home the following weekend. I'd imagine that would be their priority.
                          Technically they can still qualify but they would need Leicester to beat Racing at WR. Racing will have to send their first string there and Castres are 4th, just 4 pts behind Racing in the Top 14.

I'd guess the Castres will realize their goose is cooked in the CC but they are right in there in the Top 14 and will give that priority.

This is set up for a rip roaring TP tie - just like the days of old. JVG is going to see what Munster in a HC must-win game at TP, is all about.

Comment

Shame its Sunday lunchtime, though in my memory we get that fairly regularly in the last five years in round 6.

Comment

We need to start this game at pace. A worrying trend in recent times is us being asleep for the first ten minutes and playing catch up all game after conceding early scores.

Comment

Working...
                              X