No announcement yet.

Is Rassie taking the Piss ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few points worth considering. I will not lose any sleep over the Felix story unless Felix speaks of it! Otherwise it is a non-event. With regard to "poaching" Aled Walters, perhaps we might consider the following scenario - Aled has been with Munster for quite a number of years (since 2012?) and has done an excellent job with Munster, particularly in managing the transition to the new center. A close colleague with whom he has had a very good working relationship takes a senior position in international rugby and Aled thinks this might be a great opportunity to take a major step in his career and move into international rugby. He asks his friend if he has a shot and ends up been offered a position which given the timing of Southern hemisphere rugby requires him to start in March.
    If this happened has there been any "poaching"? Aled is a grown-up who is perfectly capable of managing his professional career and I think we should wish him well and be very grateful for his out-standing contribution to the club. Both he and Rassie and Jacques are to be thanked for their contributions they have made to a club they joined from overseas but became part of the family (particularly during last season's tragic events). Bad enough that newspapers want to run with these slightly hysterical stories without us encouraging them here
    Last edited by Crazyemerald; 13-January-2018, 20:54.

Comment

I’ve no issue with Rassie on this. As for Munster being disappointed with him I’d simply ask if he has a non solicitation clause that he needs to abide by. If he does, send him a solicitors letter, if he doesn’t, stop whinging about it...

Comment

Best wishes to Rassie. Turns out he has been battling a serious illness since 2019 and has only recently been given all clear. He was so concerned about the Springboks in the world cup that be kept this under wraps.

Comment

Makes World Cup victory even more special !

Comment

Originally posted by Grangeman View Post
            Best wishes to Rassie. Turns out he has been battling a serious illness since 2019 and has only recently been given all clear. He was so concerned about the Springboks in the world cup that be kept this under wraps.
            Stand Up and Fight
            I am the million man.

Comment

Best of luck to Rassie, hope he's put all the health issues behind him now
              "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
              X