Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RCC G5) Racing V Munster. Sunday // U Arena // 16.15(local)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCC G5) Racing V Munster. Sunday // U Arena // 16.15(local)

nous devons gagner celui-ci
    I am the million man.

Tout a fait, Thierry.
    Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Looks like Racing 92 made difficult work in their Top 14 game against Clermont last night, struggling to tight win by 56-6.

Comment

Ou est le centre de George Pompidou? (Sorry my Zig and Zag childhood flashback)

Une challenge incroyable mais pour La Brave ce n'est pas impossible

Comment

Thank God for Google translate
          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Hakaman View Post
            Looks like Racing 92 made difficult work in their Top 14 game against Clermont last night, struggling to tight win by 56-6.
            Doing well now that RoG has slung his hook..
            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Handicap betting will be interesting, about Racing -8, I would guess.
              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Anyone get their tickets from the MRSC for this yet? I need to get mine sent to Dublin from Limerick before Thursday and no sign of it yet.

Comment

An impressive stadium from looking at the highlights of Racing against Clermont.
                  The full width video panel only plays replays but it is very very distracting....
                  He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

That Ryan fella look handy for the Frenchies.
                    Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Sans ROG, mais avec le Tipperais:

"I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                      Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

See now isn't it great we won in Welford now and now because of that our qualification chance's dont hinge on this game against a side that nearly put 60 on Clermont...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
                          See now isn't it great we won in Welford now and now because of that our qualification chance's dont hinge on this game against a side that nearly put 60 on Clermont...
                          Oh my god, you're right. Lads, we were all stupid to say that we wanted to lose in Welford road.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
                            A Clermont side with a shocking away record this season in France, who've lost three on the bounce (Castres at home) and sent half a team a week after Christmas and at times were a disgrace. Munster are more than capable of winning.
                            Last edited by redherring; 8th-January-2018, 12:32.
                            He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by redherring View Post
                              A Clermont side with a shocking away record this season in France, who've lost three on the bounce (Castres at home) and sent half a team a week after Christmas and at times were a disgrace. Munster are more than capable of winning.
                              gwan the red herring
                              Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

Working...
                              X