Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post

Answer. Yes he fcuking did.

Younger viewers may think this was a tip tackle but there was no such thing back in the 1950s when this match took place. Back then there was only 126 people at the the game.
    and a dog. Don't forget the dog

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
      Always barking during the kicks at goal, I heard they shot him since
      I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Piquet View Post
        Yes of course. Original post has been corrected. ;)
        Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

Look at Isa dropping the knee into DOC's back in the gif I posted.

In fairness it looks like he kneed him in the arse!!
          "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Matt O Connor spouted a lot of sh.... in the last week or so. However, he's a former Leinster Coach and knows a bit about the Irish Provinces so I was interested to get his take on Munster, at this point in time :-

“They’ve had some time together, they’ve got their Munster edge back,” he said.
            “They’d probably lost that. When I was at Leinster, they were in a bit of a rebuilding phase with Rob (Penney) and they didn’t really know what their identity was.
            “They’ve gone back to their genuine DNA and they’re a hard team to break down. They’re incredibly committed and physical and well-drilled and they demonstrated it tonight.”

The outlook has been bleak enough for a while and as we began to dream again, last season, we were brought down to earth with a crash in our two semi outings. Then, we had to face up to the loss of Rassie and Niebaar and who knew what effect that might have.

However, I'm beginning to dream about the glory days again. It's obviously far too early to pass judgement on JVG and JP yet but has Rassie got us a dud Saffer yet ?

I think we will have a pretty decent squad when we get everybody back. I'm assuming that Grobler will be of the same high standard as his fellow country-men. I think we have an exceptional pack with cover in every position and even the 3rd choice in the front row look very promising. Cloete looks a super addition and gives us an extra dimension.

Out-half looked to be our weak area but Keats has really stepped up to the plate and his confidence is sky high. We are probably lacking depth at scrum-half and we'll have to wait to see how Hart develops.

Our wingers are looking the part. Wooton and Sweets have the potential to get to Int Level.

Perhaps best of all, we have a very settled, young management team who could go on to great things. I was really impressed at how well we were prepared last week and losing Marshall and Conway didn't have any impact. Felix and Fla are doing the business.

I know the one swallow stuff and all that but I do agree with MOC, we seem to have got our Mojo back.
            Last edited by The Yak; 19th-December-2017, 22:42.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
              Shapers every single one of them.
              I would probably exclude Furlong for now but he's slowly turning that way now he's on social media etc!

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                This will cost the IRFU more money in the long run if attendance at the inter pros start to decline.
                The Christmas ones will always be a sell out even if both teams were second string. Biggest social time of the year catching up with old friends, returning family etc. The numbers packing into Twickenham the past few years is incredible.

Comment

I would love to see Billy Holland get a rest sometime soon but Kleyn is so important to us we must manage him well. Whats the story with our back up rows? DOS is fit, where is Fineen, O'Connor and McCarthy? Grobler must be back soon?
                  \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

When will the teams be announced? Can we expect it on Friday at lunch time?

Comment

Would like to see Leinster pick James Ryan so we could pick Fineen and let them tear lumps out of one another. Gotta ingrain the enmity and bitterness early.

Comment

Originally posted by Talking Sense View Post
                        I would love to see Billy Holland get a rest sometime soon but Kleyn is so important to us we must manage him well. Whats the story with our back up rows? DOS is fit, where is Fineen, O'Connor and McCarthy? Grobler must be back soon?
                        I'd love to see a bit of mix and match. Personally I'd like Scott, Scannell, JR, Kleyn, DOS, JOD, POM, Copeland, Murray, JJ, Earls, Keatley/Scannell, Arnold, Sweetnam, Conway/Zebo
                        He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                          In fairness it looks like he kneed him in the arse!!
                          I really don't think DOC would have noticed that. Didn't look particularly malicious or painful Tbh.

Plus I'm all for interpro niggle, I'd be delighted with any Munster player throwing a shot at a Leinster player as long as two things happen, 1- he isn't carded or cited for it & 2 - The Leinster player isn't injured because of it, winded or sore leading to reduced performance in the game yes, but not an actual injury. These are meant to be tough games & grudge matches.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

What time is Healy's citing hearing?

Comment

Personally I know I'm going against the grain here but I hate Leinster.

Comment

Hate leads to the dark side
                                The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad.
                                - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)

Comment

Working...
                                X