X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RCC G3) Munster V Leicester @ TP Saturday - 7.45pm & BT Sport

Time to hunt some Tigers
    I am the million man.

Just a reminder it's illegal to hunt Tigers, I'm surprised you didn't get any sanctions after lasts years slaughter...

Hoping for a closer game, I know you have quite an injury list currently, and Tigers have a fair amount of players who may or may not be fit for this weekend.

All fit i expect to see
    1) Genge, 2) Youngs, 3) Cole
    4) Barrow, 5) Kitchener
    6) Mapapalangi, 7) Hamilton, 8) Kalamafoni
    9) Youngs, 10) Ford
    12) Toomua, 12) Tait
    11) Malouf, 14) May, 15) Veainu

16) Thacker, 17) Bateman, 18) Mulipola
    19) Williams, 20) Evans
    21) Harrison, 22) Ford, 23) Tuilagi

But Genge, Barrow, Hamilton, Toomua, Malouf, May, Bateman, Harrison, Tuilagi all have question marks over fitness. (I'm hoping a few of them where rested for this game but you never know).

Comment

Time to step it up. Tigers are a fine team with a good record in Europe. Last years result was probably a one off so this could be way closer.

It should hopefully sell out too.
      Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
      Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

Some big ball carriers in that potential Tigers side, 2 big boys in the BR.
        \"Only Pienaar, Botha and Ferris would be in contention for a place on our first 15. That\'s a fact.\" - Tickettout\'s take on Ulster April 2011.

Comment

Like I said in the Os match thread, Brian Scott will probably be on the bench for this one (haven't heard of a return to training for Cronin yet). Will he be the LH sub, or will Ryan move across? Piquet noticed that Ryan stayed at TH after O'Connor had to go off, and both have played at LH before ... I'm gonna guess that with more experience overall and also more senior experience at LH, Ryan will be the one to shift over. Only other fitness question mark I'm aware of right now is Zebo, but hopefully he's good to go.

Killer Marshall Archer (Ryan O'Byrne Scott)
          Kleyn Holland (O'Shea)
          POM Cloete Stander (O'Donoghue)
          Murray Keatley (Williams JJ)
          Scannell Arnold
          Conway Zebo Sweets (Wootton)

Considering our injury list, that's a strong side, both forwards and backs. Fingers crossed nobody else picks up a knock in training!
          Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Looking at that proposed team sheet, the tigers must have a pretty healthy budget. Players from all round the globe.

Comment

Originally posted by rua13 View Post
              Looking at that proposed team sheet, the tigers must have a pretty healthy budget. Players from all round the globe.
              it's certainly healthy Toomua is very much a maquee player.
              Outside him alot of the overseas players were not well known at the time of signing. (Hamilton a welsh player at the bottom of the table Agen, Veainu was about to join the police force before we signed him up, Mapapalangi and Mulipola couldn't get into a super rugby team when we signed them, Kalamafoni was 2nd/3rd choice 8 for Glous and Malouf had never played a professional game of XV's in his life).

Comment

Originally posted by mr chips View Post
                Like I said in the Os match thread, Brian Scott will probably be on the bench for this one (haven't heard of a return to training for Cronin yet). Will he be the LH sub, or will Ryan move across? Piquet noticed that Ryan stayed at TH after O'Connor had to go off, and both have played at LH before ... I'm gonna guess that with more experience overall and also more senior experience at LH, Ryan will be the one to shift over. Only other fitness question mark I'm aware of right now is Zebo, but hopefully he's good to go.

Killer Marshall Archer (Ryan O'Byrne Scott)
                Kleyn Holland (O'Shea)
                POM Cloete Stander (O'Donoghue)
                Murray Keatley (Williams JJ)
                Scannell Arnold
                Conway Zebo Sweets (Wootton)

Considering our injury list, that's a strong side, both forwards and backs. Fingers crossed nobody else picks up a knock in training!
                RTE radio just said Zeebs be fit.

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post
                  RTE radio just said Zeebs be fit.
                  He trained today on field. Maybe not full session but pictured out there

Comment

Squad Update :
                    https://munsterrugby.ie/2017/12/04/s...igers-thomond/
                    forti et fideli nihil difficile

Comment

Following the weekend’s bonus-point win over Ospreys at a sold-out Irish Independent Park, the medical team have issued the following squad update.
                      Simon Zebo was taken off as a precautionary measure at half-time on Saturday night but is expected to train this week.
                      Greencore Munster Rugby Academy prop Liam O’Connor requires further assessment on the knee injury he sustained against Ospreys and will undergo a scan today.
                      Jack O’Donoghue took a bang to the shoulder and will be managed by the medical team but is expected to train this week.
                      Tommy O’Donnell (AC joint) returns to training this week.
                      Duncan Williams showed no ill-effects having made his return to action as a replacement on Saturday night.
                      Ronan O’Mahony (fibula) is progressing well and continuing with his on-field rehab.
                      Continuing to rehab: Tyler Bleyendaal (neck), Gerbrandt Grobler (ankle), Conor Oliver (shoulder), Dan Goggin (knee), Dave O’Callaghan (knee), Jaco Taute (knee), Niall Scannell (thumb), Keith Earls (hamstring), James Cronin (calf), Chris Farrell (knee).
                      Tis but a scratch.

Comment

Good news TOD is back training!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No mention of why Scannell and Arnold sat out training today?
                          "We are going to hope to keep improving the environment in Munster. It’s about improving and setting standards where players and coaches can improve. Hopefully we can offer that more than just money.” Johann Van Graan 20/12/2017

Comment

Originally posted by FORWARD.... View Post
                            No mention of why Scannell and Arnold sat out training today?
                            Last two centres standing maybe? Can't lose them
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                              Last two centres standing maybe? Can't lose them
                              I have been impressed with Arnold although I am not a fan of the arm in the air celebration before he has got the ball down, gives me the heeby jeebies. That said, we have been a bit porous in the midfield the last couple of weeks, not that it has cost us, but against stronger sides it just might.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X