Clear All

Brian Carney shocker!

See for yourself.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7KF7ES8p4E
    the full version is here
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrZJm4CHnUU
    The path to becoming a legend.

Title edited
    "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

QUALITY!

Comment

Eggcellent ! [img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]
        "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Donncha will get some mileage from that.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

worksafe?
            "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieG
              Donncha will get some mileage from that.[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

He'll be counting his lucky stars that he's playing WITH him and not AGAINST him !
              "Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too ?" - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger
                worksafe?

Depends where you work - it involves men in their underwear.
                "We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven into an age of unreason if we dig deep into our history and remember we are not descended from fearful men" Edward R Murrow

"Little by little, we have been brought into the present condition in which we are able neither to tolerate the evils from which we suffer, nor the remedies we need to cure them." - Livy

"I think that progress has been made by two flames that have always been burning in the human heart. The flame of anger against injustice and the flame of hope that you can build a better world" - Tony Benn

Comment

if he does this to one of the ladyboys next season the chickens will come home to roost.
                  Frank the Tank is not coming back. OK? That part of me is over, water under the bridge.

Comment

Here's one of him actually speaking in an interview:

http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/v/en-au...9%2f83&m=S port&mi=NRL%20Footy%20Show&i=4c760b70-bc3c-480a-add5 -d294e0adfb67&p=AUsport_AUnrlfootyshow
                    I am Flsghujslkuo, and I approved this message.

Comment

Looks Like we might get to see BOD's pink lacy g-str1ng next year[img]smileys/biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'd love a show like that for HEC

Comment

Quality[img]smileys/lol.gif[/img]

Comment

Theres another skit on Youtube when he pretends to be a Yorkshire farmer. It's called 'Matt Johns birthday' or something like that.
                            Yeah with one foot in the grave and one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel

Comment

Originally posted by HandsomeMacCool
                              I'd love a show like that for HEC
                              RTE prefer the grumpy old men approach.
                              Yeah with one foot in the grave and one foot on the pedal, I was born a rebel

Comment

Working...
                              X