Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blade View Post
    The separation should come in the form of =
    NO amateur branch members making decisions on the professional game. Rugby in the province is broken from the top to the bottom. Only fast way to fix it is DOR ?
    The amateur branch members dont make pro game decisions. Thats professional staff duties.
    If rugby in the province is broken from top to bottom what is the complete overhaul that is needed as in what changes at every level do you want implemented and if indeed it is broken from top to bottom then there is no fast way to fix it

Comment

I see Doug Howlett's imminent departure mentioned in the Sunday Times but it's paywalled. Anyone know the story there?
      Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
        I see Doug Howlett's imminent departure mentioned in the Sunday Times but it's paywalled. Anyone know the story there?
        Going home to NZ apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post

Going home to NZ apparently.
          Made the call before xmas to head back home, family being the main reason. Munster have been aware since then and have been planning for it.

2 years turned into 12 for what has been an incredible journey for the Howletts. By far the greatest import to Irish rugby when you take into account his prolonged stay after retiring and really bought into the local area. I'm sure he'll be bringing a few hurls and sliotars back with him!

Comment

Originally posted by blade View Post

Not sure Mike is on any list. Noel Mc is a good coach
            but not sure he has the experience yet.
            There will be also be another big name leaving Munster
            soon ( not in the coaching team). This departure will rattle the Munster community big time !!
            blade Has this happened yet or are we to continue waiting for the big time rattling? Got a holiday booked and don't want to be shaken to my very core whilst lounging around poolside. Might spill my breakfast Singapore Sling.

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post

blade Has this happened yet or are we to continue waiting for the big time rattling? Got a holiday booked and don't want to be shaken to my very core whilst lounging around poolside. Might spill my breakfast Singapore Sling.
              I think he was referring to Doug Howlett although I think his expectations of the rattle is a bit overrated. Yes Douggie has been a servant for Munster but the impact of his departure versus the role he had is limited IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post

Get that core on holiday MOS as your a fan and not in the Munster system.

Comment

Working...
                X