• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blade View Post

Not sure Mike is on any list. Noel Mc is a good coach
    but not sure he has the experience yet.
    There will be also be another big name leaving Munster
    soon ( not in the coaching team). This departure will rattle the Munster community big time !!
    If it is a player then it can really be one of only 4. We don’t have many.

Comment

soon ( not in the coaching team). This departure will rattle the Munster community big time !!
      How soon is soon?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

The big 4 are all tied down AFAIK?

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post

It's not a current player. Not sure when it will be announced.

Comment

It's not a current player. Not sure when it will be announced.
            Not a current player, not a coach, so one of the administrators or commercial people. Dougie perhaps?

Not sure that would “rattle” anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Not a current player, not a coach, so one of the administrators or commercial people. Dougie perhaps?

Not sure that would “rattle” anybody.
              Probably not

Comment

If it’s the same name I’ve heard ( former player ), great player and all that he was, I think the departure of the two lads last week was a bigger rattling.

Comment

Interesting chat from Van Graan at the pre match presser today at which Joey Carbery spoke "I love it down here".
                  Van Graan came across as genuinely disappointed over the coaches quitting. Said the Munster PGB thought the contracts for Fla & Felix were competitive.
                  Asked if their departure meant that he could bring in "his own people" he said that when he signed on he knew he was coming in to an established coaching set up and he had worked very well with the two lads, thought they were excellent coaches and he was happy to continue that next season but it wasn't to be.
                  Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcafe1 View Post

If it’s the same name I’ve heard ( former player ), great player and all that he was, I think the departure of the two lads last week was a bigger rattling.
                    Agree, maybe more of an internal shock. Unfortunately, the departure of the two lads was expected.

Comment

I see this forum still reeks of "I know something you don't and won't tell you"....
                      nice to know I've not missed anything while I've been away.
                      The problem with this world is there are too many snakes... and not enough Ladders!
                      Originally posted by joconnell
                      If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.

Comment

Maybe Garrett Fitzgerald?

Comment

Originally posted by deadlyBuzz View Post
                          I see this forum still reeks of "I know something you don't and won't tell you"....
                          nice to know I've not missed anything while I've been away.
                          iirrah, its not too bad, the hints are reasonably clear as to who it could be. if you look at it its either Niallo or Dougie. You'd have to imagine its Dougie. Which would be a shame but not earth shattering.
                          Seven social sins: politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity, and worship without sacrifice

Comment

RoG linked with La Rochelle, seems to be doing anything to avoid to come back to Munster
                            Nulla semper amicus, servivit mihi, in iniuriam mihi neminem quem non persolvi

Comment

Originally posted by Sulla View Post
                              RoG linked with La Rochelle, seems to be doing anything to avoid to come back to Munster
                              Waiting for the top job to come up?

Comment

Hmmm. All players are signed on so who............?

Comment

Working...
                                X