Welcome Johann van Graan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Johann van Graan

Welcome to our new head coach, hope he brings us every success!

http://www.sarugby.co.za/article.asp...r=1&id=4150664
    Last edited by mr chips; 30th-October-2018, 21:32.

I am the million man.

Comment

Munster's announcement. https://munsterrugby.ie/2017/10/11/m...h-appointment/

Comment

Great news welcome Johann. Hope you can help us re-find our maul and expand our attacking game. Munster Abu

Comment

Finally! Good luck Johann.
          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

That's a bit of a shock.

Comment

Fingers crossed he has as keen an eye for the unheralded player as the other two lads.

Thomas DuToit
              Jean Kleyn
              Jaco Taute
              Chris Cloete

Anyroad, welcome welcome JVG! Enjoy your time with us
              I am the million man.

Comment

"This appointment has resulted in the restructuring of the coaching ticket, with Johann taking on the same responsibilities as Rassie Erasmus. Johann will work alongside Rassie, subject to work permits which the province hopes will be attained by mid- November, to ensure a seamless transition."

No new DOR then.

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post
                  That's a bit of a shock.
                  Shur they've been doing nothing all summer, just sitting around drinking coffee and not telling the honest, pashunat fans every in and out of the process.

(Awaits the whinging he's not experienced enough, why didn't SA hold onto him, bitch moan, yadda yadda yadda)
                  I am the million man.

Comment

It's great to finally have an appointment and I wish him the very best of luck in what will be a challenging role, to put it mildly.

Hopefully we're still on the hunt for someone to fill Nine Bar's shoes.
                    "It’s not the team you support, it’s the club you should support. The team on the pitch will ebb and flow because that’s the nature of sport. No team has ever been successful decade on decade. The club has the history and that’s the passion you should have."

Comment

Nice one. Best of luck Johan
                      forti et fideli nihil difficile

Comment

He's doesn't look very munstery,doe's he know we beat the all blacks,is he going to shop local,is he living in Limerick or Cork,was he really first choice
                        don't get too excited theres questions to be answered first.

Bayern should be furiously looking for his weakness as we post i'd imagine.
                        Last edited by barleys chinos; 11th-October-2017, 14:39.
                        clowns

Comment

Delighted we've finally got an official announcement but will be sad to see Rassie go. I don't think we'll ever be able to thank him fully for how he got us through the last season, but on to Johann now, at least now we can get on with the season now, can't wait, bring it on.

It's also appropriate we've replaced one South African with another. I was really starting to get the hang of understanding what Rassie was saying in interviews, would be a shame to have all that go to waste.
                          The Maul is Back!! LONG LIVE THE MAUL!!

Stringer is bigger even than his own immense shadow. Pound for pound, he is the best tackler in the world. If you put him into bag of cats he\'d come out without a scratch. He was hit very late for Murphy\'s try. And when he got up, as we knew he would, the crowd cried his name as if he had just fixed the economy.Billy Keane-After Munster\'s famous loss to the AB\'s.

The Bull-Truly irreplaceable, a mountain of a man. 100 caps!!

Comment

He's gonna be around for 4 of the 6 European pool games. Couldn't really ask for better than that.

Rassie and Neinaber know him well (JVG and JN often photographed together with the boks), so that will really help give him a feel for what Munster are about and what players to earmark etc.

All we need now is for Rassie to organise a tour game against Munster before the RWC his Bokke as a thank you and we will be set!
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by barleys chinos View Post
                              He's doesn't look very munstery,doe's he know we beat the all blacks,is he going to shop local,is he living in Limerick or Cork,was he really first choice
                              don't get too excited theres questions to be answered first.

Bayern should be furiously looking for his weakness as we post i'd imagine.
                              He's a fine thick neck on him, dats limrick citey kiiid.
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Working...
                              X