10, 12, 13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10, 12, 13

if we assume the incumbants, Tyler, Scannell and Jaco, will start as first choice 10, 12, 13 this season, who do we think will end the season as first choice?

10. Tyler, JJ, Keatley, Johnston
    12. Scannell, JJ, Arnold, Tyler, Jaco
    13. Jaco, Farrell, Johnston, Arnold

I always thought Jaco might be more suited to 12, given his lack of outright pace, and I'm hopeful Farrell can nail down the 13 shirt. Could be Tyler, Jaco, Farrell as my choice.

I can't see Farrell not starting at 13 personally. Tyler and Rory will certainly begin the season in the driving seat at 10 and 12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    \"In a world gone mad, only a lunatic is truly insane\"

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
      if we assume the incumbants, Tyler, Scannell and Jaco, will start as first choice 10, 12, 13 this season, who do we think will end the season as first choice?

10. Tyler, JJ, Keatley, Johnston
      12. Scannell, JJ, Arnold, Tyler, Jaco
      13. Jaco, Farrell, Johnston, Arnold

I always thought Jaco might be more suited to 12, given his lack of outright pace, and I'm hopeful Farrell can nail down the 13 shirt. Could be Tyler, Jaco, Farrell as my choice.
      Don't forget Dan Goggin in midfield. I was very impressed with him last season when he got a few chances to play. Another absolute machine whenever he got the ball.

I'd go with the tried and tested Tyler, Scannell and Taute. With JJ, Farrell and Goggin as my backup/rotation players.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Comment

I think Jaco will move into 15, Chris Farrell is just a better overall player.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
          And move Zebo from his preferred position?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
            Way too slow to play there now.

I expect we'll see Farrell, Taute, Arnold and maybe Johnston at 13.

Scannell and Goggin at 12.

JJ and Keatley at 10/12.

Comment

I think Taute will just be the Utility player of the team, Im not sure of an exact position for him.

Comment

I hope Arnold gets and takes his chance, him and Oliver were the stand out players in the B and I cup team.

Comment

Depending on what happens with Tyler,Rory regarding Joe call ups after Tyler qualifies there could be some shuffling around

Comment

At least now we have plenty of quality bodies to cover if they do get call ups.

Comment

Bleyendaal is a long way ahead of other options at 10 and I'd expect JJ to fill the niche of a utility back on the bench. Johnston will hopefully get a clear injury run and finally show some of his promise in some of the lesser games. I'd expect Keatley to be loaned out at the earliest opportunity, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play another game for Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by locomotion View Post
                        Depending on what happens with Tyler,Rory regarding Joe call ups after Tyler qualifies there could be some shuffling around
                        With Jackson out for the year, Tyler B looks almost a cert to be in future matchday squads. If not really pushing Johnny. Especially with JC seemingly playing more as full back. Will be glad of the depth come 6Ns
                        "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                          I'd expect Keatley to be loaned out at the earliest opportunity, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play another game for Munster. [/COLOR]

Top Dowlinzing
                          I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Dowlinz View Post
                            Bleyendaal is a long way ahead of other options at 10 and I'd expect JJ to fill the niche of a utility back on the bench. Johnston will hopefully get a clear injury run and finally show some of his promise in some of the lesser games. I'd expect Keatley to be loaned out at the earliest opportunity, I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play another game for Munster.
                            We gave him a new contract because we desperately want to be rid of him. Makes complete sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
                              We gave him a new contract because we desperately want to be rid of him. Makes complete sense.
                              The weird and wonderful world of Dowlinz!!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
                              "Everything good about Ireland can be found in County Cork"....Lonely Planet Guide 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X