Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Fixtures?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    2017/18 Fixtures?

    Quick question, does anybody know when fixtures for both competitions for the coming season will be announced? I know a lot is up in the air with the Pro12 so that announcement could be a few weeks off, but Ive seen that the Aviva Premiership have had theirs announced.
    and my home, my home is there.

    #2
    Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
    Quick question, does anybody know when fixtures for both competitions for the coming season will be announced? I know a lot is up in the air with the Pro12 so that announcement could be a few weeks off, but Ive seen that the Aviva Premiership have had theirs announced.
    Correction, it was only the Premiership A League that was announced
    and my home, my home is there.

    Comment


      #3
      It was mid August for the European fixtures last season, so I'd expect the same this year. As to the Pro12/14? Fup knows.

      Comment


        #4
        Pre season fixture

        Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
        It was mid August for the European fixtures last season, so I'd expect the same this year. As to the Pro12/14? Fup knows.
        anyone know where the pre season list of fixtures is published?

        Comment


          #5
          So in P12 we had 22 games.

          With this we will have 14 conference + 7 other conference + 2 extra derbies. So 23 games?

          The extra games work for us and Wales, but will be messy for the other 3 nations.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Pony View Post
            So in P12 we had 22 games.

            With this we will have 14 conference + 7 other conference + 2 extra derbies. So 23 games?

            The extra games work for us and Wales, but will be messy for the other 3 nations.
            No 12 conference games. We play the other 6 in our conference H+A so 21 games
            Life is good

            Comment


              #7
              12 conference games. We play the other six teams twice.

              We don't play (with) ourselves.

              Comment


                #8
                **** off lads, it's late and I'm after training :P

                Comment


                  #9
                  There was talk of there being 2 extra derby games to help pacify unions.
                  \"If you can dream it, you can do it\".
                  \"To the cowardly and unfaithful, nothing is possible\"

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
                    Correction, it was only the Premiership A League that was announced
                    You were originally correct - the English Premiership fixtures are out, meanwhile we are deciding who/what & where we will be playing, so I wouldnt hold your breathe.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by adp View Post
                      anyone know where the pre season list of fixtures is published?
                      Worcester & Capt DOC on the 24th August - expect one more (at home) but as above, i'd think this wont come out until the season has been decided
                      http://munsterrugby.ie/2017/06/06/pr...ter-confirmed/

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by plastic View Post
                        You were originally correct - the English Premiership fixtures are out, meanwhile we are deciding who/what & where we will be playing, so I wouldnt hold your breathe.
                        On the PRO12 thread Scottish statement says fixtures are done, start in September- I'd home we won't have to wait much longer- amazing if this doesn't turn out to be a shambles, but here's hoping.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          New Páirc Uí Chaoimh looks fantastic. I think an Autumn International should be held there at some point to showcase it for our RWC 2023 bid.
                          and my home, my home is there.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
                            New Páirc Uí Chaoimh looks fantastic. I think an Autumn International should be held there at some point to showcase it for our RWC 2023 bid.
                            Will have to be a new fixture then. November 25th is the decision date.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                              Will have to be a new fixture then. November 25th is the decision date.
                              balls
                              and my home, my home is there.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X