2017/18 Fixtures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017/18 Fixtures?

Quick question, does anybody know when fixtures for both competitions for the coming season will be announced? I know a lot is up in the air with the Pro12 so that announcement could be a few weeks off, but Ive seen that the Aviva Premiership have had theirs announced.
    and my home, my home is there.

Originally posted by untilyouhearthatbell View Post
    Quick question, does anybody know when fixtures for both competitions for the coming season will be announced? I know a lot is up in the air with the Pro12 so that announcement could be a few weeks off, but Ive seen that the Aviva Premiership have had theirs announced.
    Correction, it was only the Premiership A League that was announced

Comment

It was mid August for the European fixtures last season, so I'd expect the same this year. As to the Pro12/14? Fup knows.

Comment

Pre season fixture

Originally posted by Wallyman View Post
        It was mid August for the European fixtures last season, so I'd expect the same this year. As to the Pro12/14? Fup knows.
        anyone know where the pre season list of fixtures is published?

Comment

So in P12 we had 22 games.

With this we will have 14 conference + 7 other conference + 2 extra derbies. So 23 games?

The extra games work for us and Wales, but will be messy for the other 3 nations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony View Post
            So in P12 we had 22 games.

With this we will have 14 conference + 7 other conference + 2 extra derbies. So 23 games?

The extra games work for us and Wales, but will be messy for the other 3 nations.
            No 12 conference games. We play the other 6 in our conference H+A so 21 games
            Life is good

Comment

12 conference games. We play the other six teams twice.

We don't play (with) ourselves.

Comment

**** off lads, it's late and I'm after training :P

Comment

There was talk of there being 2 extra derby games to help pacify unions.
                  \"If you can dream it, you can do it\".
                  \"To the cowardly and unfaithful, nothing is possible\"

Comment

Correction, it was only the Premiership A League that was announced
                    You were originally correct - the English Premiership fixtures are out, meanwhile we are deciding who/what & where we will be playing, so I wouldnt hold your breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by adp View Post
                      anyone know where the pre season list of fixtures is published?
                      Worcester & Capt DOC on the 24th August - expect one more (at home) but as above, i'd think this wont come out until the season has been decided
                      http://munsterrugby.ie/2017/06/06/pr...ter-confirmed/

Comment

Originally posted by plastic View Post
                        You were originally correct - the English Premiership fixtures are out, meanwhile we are deciding who/what & where we will be playing, so I wouldnt hold your breathe.
                        On the PRO12 thread Scottish statement says fixtures are done, start in September- I'd home we won't have to wait much longer- amazing if this doesn't turn out to be a shambles, but here's hoping.

Comment

New Páirc Uí Chaoimh looks fantastic. I think an Autumn International should be held there at some point to showcase it for our RWC 2023 bid.

Comment

New Páirc Uí Chaoimh looks fantastic. I think an Autumn International should be held there at some point to showcase it for our RWC 2023 bid.
                            Will have to be a new fixture then. November 25th is the decision date.

Comment

Originally posted by The Last Stand View Post
                              Will have to be a new fixture then. November 25th is the decision date.
                              balls

Comment

Working...
                              X