Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdolphusGrigson
    replied
    Think it was Todd Blackadder when he was coach of Bath saying that Tyler was one of the most intelligent rugby players he had ever coached (not sure why he talking about Tyler) and I assumed from that point that even with multiple injuries Munster would hold on to him with an eye to him coaching.

Leave a comment:

• jagawayagain
    replied
    Originally posted by RichardP View Post

Is this a prelude to a retirement from actually playing rugby?
    That was what I thought when I read it.

Leave a comment:

• RichardP
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenkiwi View Post
    Tyler announced as backs coach for Garryowen till end of season.
    Is this a prelude to a retirement from actually playing rugby?

Leave a comment:

• jagawayagain
    replied
    Originally posted by Greenkiwi View Post
    Great opportunity for him- he's always struck me as a very thoughtful player and should fit the role well.

Leave a comment:

• Wallyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Lonstonitis View Post
    Anyone know what the Munster squad are up to these days? Are they in training or given a couple of weeks off considering no game til second week of April at the earliest. Strange time!

Also, great to hear Arnold and Oliver signing for Connacht if true. Arnold has great potential and Oliver probably just needs a fresh start somewhere - he always looked impressive during the '16/17 season when he had a chance.
    AFAIK they were off on holidays returning to training for the Benetton match next week. I assume they'll get back into training and use it as a mini pre season.

Leave a comment:

• Banished
    replied
    Sorry to see Sammy go, always loved to see him play. Right on the edge and full of aggression. Great lad.

Leave a comment:

• Lonstonitis
    replied
    Anyone know what the Munster squad are up to these days? Are they in training or given a couple of weeks off considering no game til second week of April at the earliest. Strange time!

Also, great to hear Arnold and Oliver signing for Connacht if true. Arnold has great potential and Oliver probably just needs a fresh start somewhere - he always looked impressive during the '16/17 season when he had a chance.

Leave a comment:

• Greenkiwi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LonerganOnline
    replied
    Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
    Think you mean the Racing Quarter Final in Bordeaux? But agree it destroyed his confidence and he wasn’t picked too much after that
    Racing in Bordeaux was a Semi wasn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Waterfordlad
    replied
    Originally posted by isola ciarrai View Post

Got a big chance in the 1/4 final V Toulon with their star studded team and we were short on players but missed at least two crucial tackles, in one case Conway coming from the other wing made a last ditch tackle on AWs man. Doubt it helped his career.
    Think you mean the Racing Quarter Final in Bordeaux? But agree it destroyed his confidence and he wasn’t picked too much after that

Leave a comment:

• isola ciarrai
    replied
    Originally posted by B.A. View Post
    It might free up Shane Daly for a shot at the 13 spot.
    Cal Nash might see a shot at this also - he is built like a tank and fast.

Leave a comment:

• isola ciarrai
    replied
    Originally posted by KerryRed View Post
    Strange what happened to Wootton, how he’s fallen so out of favour. I wonder if there’s something else going on?! SOC too remember, didn’t he play 6 or 7 PRO14 games in a row at 6 when Rassie arrived. Did very well and hasn’t really featured too much since then
    Got a big chance in the 1/4 final V Toulon with their star studded team and we were short on players but missed at least two crucial tackles, in one case Conway coming from the other wing made a last ditch tackle on AWs man. Doubt it helped his career.

Leave a comment:

• B.A.
    replied
    It might free up Shane Daly for a shot at the 13 spot.

Leave a comment:

• POPEYE
    replied
    Hope it works out for them both.Sorry to see Sammy leave in particular as I think he would be a good squad player but he probably needs to move to get more game time .

Leave a comment:

• jagawayagain
    replied
    Originally posted by Tipplad View Post
    Arnold and Oliver going to Connaught I hear
    Delighted for them if that’s true,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X