Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lawrence View Post
    Is hook back on the air yet?
    I think i saw he was switched to weekends.

Comment

Unreal coverage on news talk and Off the ball. Lately it’s been nothing but, tell us how great we are and give us some sh1t about our rivals. Shower of wa?kers considering they are supposed to be a national broadcaster.
      The whole world cries out peace, freedom and a few less fat bastards eating all the pie.

Comment

Originally posted by James NB View Post
        You know if and when he plays and God forbid he scores a winning try, the headlines will be "drugs cheat wins it for Munster"
        And wouldn't it be great if that was against Leinster in the final, I wouldn't care what the headline said

Comment

Kimmage sticks his oar in

Paul Kimmage: Three Billboards Outside Thomond Park, Limerick

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rug...-36485335.html
          Still there's a light I hold before me
          You're the measure of my dreams
          The measure of my dreams.

Comment

I hope the Munster board are taking note of all the rubbish printed in that rag and seriously consider it when sponsorship of Musgrave is next due.
            They should also reconsider giving that rag away free with the programs at matches.
            I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.
            Life is good

Comment

Looking at the online version of the Irish Independent you would find it hard to credit they are the media partners of Munster Rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenta View Post
                He deserves a second chance only in the sense that his offence doesn’t currently carry a lifetime ban, which it should. I’m disappointed we signed him and I hope he doesn’t see much game time for us before he leaves.
                Signing him was a mistake.

We gave the Irish Independent and others the stick they are now beating us with.

Comment

Originally posted by munstershane View Post
                  I wouldn't wipe my arse with it.
                  I thought that was what it was for?
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

It's nothing but a smear campaign at this stage, for both the player and Munster...
                    "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Originally posted by glorob View Post
                      Signing him was a mistake.

We gave the Irish Independent and others the stick they are now beating us with.
                      Who gives a f**k what they say about us... The only mistake would be to let tabloid garbage influence a decision.
                      "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Originally posted by KerryRed View Post
                        Who gives a f**k what they say about us... The only mistake would be to let tabloid garbage influence a decision.
                        Nail on head.

Comment

Originally posted by theghost View Post
                          Kimmage sticks his oar in

Paul Kimmage: Three Billboards Outside Thomond Park, Limerick

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rug...-36485335.html
                          Kimmage is a single issue journo who thinks rugby players must be doping because they’re bigger than they were in the 80s. I wouldn’t read a word he writes these days.

Comment

I'd rather take dr*gs than end up Alf Garnesque and twisted like Hed the Paul Kimmage LOL.
                            Stand up for the Ulcer men

Comment

https://twitter.com/PaulKimmage/stat...91810668519424

Doesent like some of munsterfans much anyway
                              Still there's a light I hold before me
                              You're the measure of my dreams
                              The measure of my dreams.

Comment

Kimmage = wit of a banker
                                "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Working...
                                X