Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobyglen View Post
    http://www.the42.ie/munster-keynan-k...88843-Jan2018/

Looks like it's done! Munster have done some great deals in the last 4/5 years. We're simply not producing enough local talent, no idea whats happened to Limerick in terms of forwards. Kilcoyne is the only player I can think of out of our 1st and 2nd and 3rd choice forwards (20 odd players) at the moment.
    Donal lenihan did an article on it recently, it is very odd.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/c...ne-464946.html

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mickiemcfist View Post
      Donal lenihan did an article on it recently, it is very odd.

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/c...ne-464946.html

It's not even the outstanding players like Wally, POC, Flannery. There seems to be no debt at all at the moment.

Comment

It's not even the outstanding players like Wally, POC, Flannery. There seems to be no debt at all at the moment.
        Property prices are rising too....I'll get my coat.
        Yorn desh born, der ritt de gitt der gue,
        Orn desh, dee born desh, de umn bork! bork! bork!

Comment

In a decades time the team will be 33% South African, 33% Leinster, with the rest being from somewhere else besides Limerick. Good job Munster.

Comment

Originally posted by dropkick View Post
            In a decades time the team will be 33% South African, 33% Leinster, with the rest being from somewhere else besides Limerick. Good job Munster.
            There are those who hail from Munster and those who want to hail from Munster.

Comment

http://www.the42.ie/munster-keynan-k...88843-Jan2018/

Looks like it's done! Munster have done some great deals in the last 4/5 years. We're simply not producing enough local talent, no idea whats happened to Limerick in terms of forwards. Kilcoyne is the only player I can think of out of our 1st and 2nd and 3rd choice forwards (20 odd players) at the moment.

Yeah sure lets just forget about our captain...

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
                Yeah sure lets just forget about our captain...
                Cool, let's forget about POM so.

Comment

Cool, let's forget about POM so.
                  Tbh I'm still unsure if Toby was serious or not...

Comment

Swings and roundabouts. More Limerick backs now than forwwards. Earls, Nash and Murray spring to mind, among Limerick;s contribution.

And we'll never have a situation again where almost one club, never mind one city, provides a HEC winning pack, never mind a grand slam winning pack.

Apologies to POC and DOC, Cork and Young Munster.
                    Last edited by rathbaner; 9th-January-2018, 20:26.
                    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Cathalsmart View Post
                      Tbh I'm still unsure if Toby was serious or not...
                      Should have used this 😋

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post
                        Swings and roundabouts. More Limerick backs now than forwwards. Earls, Nash and Murray spring to mind, among Limerick;s contribution.

And we'll never have a situation again where almost one club, never mind one city, provides a HEC winning pack, never mind a grand slam winning pack.

Apologise to Horan, Best, Ferris, Heaslip, Leamy, Quinlan aswell. POC, Wally, Fla and Bull were the 4 from Limerick afaik.

Comment

Originally posted by rathbaner View Post

With apologies to the venerable counties that are Tipperary and Clare, and Gaillimh kind of.
                          Gwan Joe!!

Comment

Limerick Leader saying Munster looking at puma wing/15 Santiago Cordero

Pretty sure he played on the day the Kearneys like to forget
                            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

His agent is putting about that the Tigers are coming for him as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post

I heard on a podcast that apparently JVG was looking for a 15 to replace zebo. I really think it's unnecessary. I'd rather spend money on an extra coach

Comment

Working...
                                X