Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Have you ever done contract work?

His patience is not being “exploited”. He’s seeing out his contract like a model pro, simple as that. It’s good for everybody.
    I'm sure Munster tried to keep him. They already tried and succeeded once, after all.
    But the decision is David Nucifora's to make.

It's tough on Alby that his performance has no impact on the decision, because that's all he can control.

I don't think he's been badly treated. The only thing Munster could have done is go public, like Ulster did over Pienaar. But all that will do is antagonise the IRFU and embarrass Alby.
    I'm surprised Ulster don't hire him as I'm sure Farrell will call up Cooney.
    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by bankman View Post

Kleyn is very good but we really need a big presence alongside him, No disrespect to Billy or Fineen but Snyman would be a great addition.
      Wonder if they’ll play together or mostly alternate, paired with Beirne, Fineen or Billy.

Anyway, whatever combinations we play, that’s the kind of depth we need at lock. Shame we’ve had to sign three lads at this stage, but it’s an area we’re not producing many ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

Everyone is entitled to an off day.... but Fineen did look very poor. Seemed to be off the pace at times. Hopefully just a blip.

Who is next in line in the academy in terms of locks?
        Given his age he’s entitled to more than an off day. We need to be patient. He’ll probably have his ups and downs over the next season or two as he develops and learns, but he looks like he has the goods.

Comment

His treatment of Johnny Sexton will earn him "ligind for life" status regardless of how he fares in the rest of his career.
          When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Originally posted by B.A. View Post
            His treatment of Johnny Sexton will earn him "ligind for life" status regardless of how he fares in the rest of his career.
            Living dat lidge life yo
            I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Given his age he’s entitled to more than an off day. We need to be patient. He’ll probably have his ups and downs over the next season or two as he develops and learns, but he looks like he has the goods.
              I agree, I think expectations of him had risen but he has more than enough stock in the bank to keep him up the pecking order.
              ​​​​​​#GiveLeinsterTheHCupNow

Originally Posted by mr chips
              AG gets the responses he does because he is a journalist..

Comment

Originally posted by AdolphusGrigson View Post

I agree, I think expectations of him had risen but he has more than enough stock in the bank to keep him up the pecking order.
                And that could be the difference between him making it and not. Enough credit to buy time to improve to the level we all hope for him.

Thumping Jonny alone may give him that little extra time and space.

Comment

Originally posted by Sea Horse View Post

And that could be the difference between him making it and not. Enough credit to buy time to improve to the level we all hope for him.

Thumping Jonny alone may give him that little extra time and space.
                  He has also reined in some of the headless fury that cost him earlier in his career- and that too speaks volumes for the man.

Comment

Felix Jones and Jerry Flannery in conversation about coaching, SA, Rassie and the RWC in the latest Baz & Andrew's House of Rugby which is finaable on Youtube.
                    Munster – Champions of Europe 2006, 2008, 2020.

Comment

https://twitter.com/SARugbymag/statu...783182849?s=19

Looks handy

Comment

Can’t wait to shout “Let’s go RG” from the East Terrace
                        "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

Will there be a mooring point for his longboat outside king John's castle?

May he burn and pillage many opposition pitches.

I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by RED 49 View Post
                            Can he resource a ruck?

Comment

Originally posted by jagawayagain View Post

Can he resource a ruck?
                              Disclocated Lurch Retallicks shoulder at one recently if that will suit you?
                              I am the million man.

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                                Disclocated Lurch Retallicks shoulder at one recently if that will suit you?
                                In from the side?

Comment

Working...
                                X