New Signings and Departures 2017 - 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KerryRed View Post
    Would be a really great signing and the IRFU will no doubt be in contact with him. But say he’s happy out there for the time being. Playing for the best club side in the world, he’d be better off staying there learning the trade I’d say. Still young for a prop.
    Only because he wouldn't get in the Bloo Conveyer Townie Shaper Belt squad!
    He's a guy who gets up at six o'clock in the morning regardless of what time it is.

Comment

https://www.independent.ie/sport/rug...-36854776.html

Munster confirm Gerbrandt Grobler will leave the province at the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by mac22 View Post
        https://www.independent.ie/sport/rug...-36854776.html

Munster confirm Gerbrandt Grobler will leave the province at the end of the season
        GG was always a short term signing and it was well known that he signed a contract to go elsewhere some time ago.

This is the Indo trying to make a story of old news. You’re feeding them even posting that ****e.

Comment

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post
          GG was always a short term signing and it was well known that he signed a contract to go elsewhere some time ago.

This is the Indo trying to make a story of old news. You’re feeding them even posting that ****e.
          I believe we even knew it was Gloucester ages ago...I will not read it, but hope Indo isn't trying to suggest moral high ground/fan opposition lead to him leaving. How long does the IP Muzzer naming deal have to go?

Would be great to be able to keep him, but as we need to start getting Fineen and O'Connor game time, and have JK, Tadgh and Billy to factor in, its right the lad goes.

Comment

Nothing to see here. Everyone knew this already.

Asked before what posters thought about the long suggested return of Ultan Dillane to Munster. I understand he has another 16 months on his contact but could be longer.
            Does his form warrant our idle and misplaced speculation or will we bother. Summer is nearly here lads.

Comment

Originally posted by baldy View Post
              Nothing to see here. Everyone knew this already.

Asked before what posters thought about the long suggested return of Ultan Dillane to Munster. I understand he has another 16 months on his contact but could be longer.
              Does his form warrant our idle and misplaced speculation or will we bother. Summer is nearly here lads.
              I’d really like to see him back at Munster, if anything to increase the Kerry ranks!! No but seriously think he’s a really good player. And lock you really need 3 quality options at least. But would rather not raid Connacht.
              "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Originally posted by KerryRed View Post
                I’d really like to see him back at Munster, if anything to increase the Kerry ranks!! No but seriously think he’s a really good player. And lock you really need 3 quality options at least. But would rather not raid Connacht.
                I like his rampaging style and would also love to see him in red but has his form taken a plunge.

Apart from JK, BH, TB, D,O'S, FW and S O,'C who else are we looking at for second row. Now that I write down the names there's actually a fair few. I realise some are not European Cup standard yet.

Comment

I never heard it otherwise i wouldnt have f*ckin posted it

Originally posted by Munsterboy View Post

Comment

Munster expect Tyler Bleyendaal to 'make a full recovery' for next season http://the42.ie/3985091
                    I am the million man.

Comment

You've got to love all the "why aren't we signing Joey Carbery" bolloxology, don't you?
                      The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves

Comment

Originally posted by The Word Is Born View Post
                        You've got to love all the "why aren't we signing Joey Carbery" bolloxology, don't you?
                        I can honestly say this is the first time I’ve heard it mentioned on here. Think a polite no thanks is in order.
                        "The PRO12 is our domestic league, it's what you earn your bread and butter from; it's what pays the bills. We need to broaden our emphasis and get an understanding in Irish rugby that the domestic league from now on is most important and that's what qualifies you now for Europe.'' Garrett Fitzgerald, CEO Munster

Comment

Joey Carbery was a joke last Saturday ,Tiernan O Halloran was head and shoulders better than him ,cant recall any games he played where he has justified the hype

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
                            Munster expect Tyler Bleyendaal to 'make a full recovery' for next season http://the42.ie/3985091
                            Great news- we can only hope...

Comment

Surely to goodness it's been one of the biggest questions of our season to date. JJ's getting older, we need another JJ!

On Tyler - it's a bit mad to read that he'll need another 3-4 months, but that should have him ready for a full pre-season at least. Hope things work out for him, I really like what he can bring to our game.
                              Tis but a scratch.

Comment

I must admit I wasn't sure about Grobler's ability, I may have used the term journeyman but he is turning out to be a hell of a player in the last few games. Himself and Kleyn are a terrifying prospect in the second row. If he continues on like this I'll be very sorry to see him go, Beirne or no Beirne.
                                When things go wrong, blame McGahan

Comment

Working...
                                X