Thank you Munster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Munster

To all the players and coaching staff and all in the background.
    Thank you for this season, it's been an emotional rollercoaster for all of us.
    psychoanalysis is wasted on the Irish; Sigmund Freud

Well said. I'll double that.
    Last edited by baldy; 2nd-June-2017, 09:30.

Comment

Thanks from me too!

Comment

yes, thanks to all. Upwards and onwards to a better ending next year.....

Comment

Every August, Rugby fans are full of optimism "this year we'll win something"
          This year, the optimism lasted 'till the last game of the season.

We have a lot to be thankful for.

Comment

Adding your thanks here is a way to acknowledge support for Munster, that's what makes Munster a special place and community. We will be back next year with new ideas and new hope. Its important for posters to remember some things happen that cant be changed.... Life is precious.

Comment

Yup a season to remember for different reasons, but I'm proud of the squad and the supporters this season. Onwards and upwards!
              Excellence is hard to keep quite - Sherrie Coale

Comment

Obviously yesterday was a major disappointment but this season was a season where i began to enjoy watching us play again, we were competitive and combative, dogged and determined. Such a sad season too but one we can and will build on i think.
                a word for those players leaving , thanks for all your efforts, its appreciated even though we moan and grumble like the best of em at times.
                Onwards to next season and hopefully further progression .

Comment

Great thread
                  "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

What a season. From watching Donnchas return with Worcester Warriors for a friendly pre season, to the awful news that came from France, to the pride and passion shown for Axel when returning against Glasgow, to Zebos try on Stephens day, to all CJ's man of the match awards, and so many other standout moments to remember from this season . Thank you Munster for so many thrilling days / evenings this season. Personally, looking forward to Munster matches helped so much in a bit of trying year. 10 year being renewed and looking for to so many wonderful years with the best damn team and family in the world of Rugby. Thanks also treatycity1 for starting the thread, nice one!.
                    Last edited by Rolled.Stoned; 29th-May-2017, 01:20.

Comment

indeed what a great year,thanks munster
                      roll on next year
                      good luck to everyone including the guys leaving us.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterfordlad View Post
                        Great thread
                        Professional rugby is a hard road. Suffering and injury come as standard.

Munster Rugby delivered big time this year.

It was sad to see the players so downcast on Saturday. The players gave everything. They lost to an excellent team.

Their skill and their willingness to take those hits, physical and mental, lift us fans out of our daily routines and into a place we treasure and share in a small way with them.

Go raibh míle maith agaibh go léir.

Comment

Thank you Munster Rugby. Players, coaches, staff and supporters did a fine fine job this season in the most difficult of circumstances. From dealing with, and marking, Axel's passing to delivering results on the field, the whole organisation was exemplary.

I have never been so proud of my province, even when we were winning HECs. This season showed what we're really about: family.

Comment

Very proud to be a Munster supporter this year. A big thank you to everybody involved,
                            squad, staff and fans. Looking forward to next season already. Mumhan Abu.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X