Podcasts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podcasts

I've started listening to podcasts and for those you you who haven't i highly recommend it here is what ive been listening to

RTE Rugby
    Rugby on off the Ball
    The Panel on off the Ball
    Rugby Tonight Podcast
    The 42 Rugby Show
    The Second Captains Podcast
    Munster Rugby
    The Crooked feed

If anyone can recommend others i'd appreciate it

Cheers. I only this week started trying to figure out how android manages pod casts. Can't stick morning radio in car anymore. As I said elsewhere Paul Williams is insufferable and while I don't mind Shane coleman he talks more.. And.. More, like.... James t....kirk..... Everyday
    "Some people don't know their easy lives... I wouldn't be so ungrateful" - Fiacre Ryan - #AutismAndMe

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
      Cheers. I only this week started trying to figure out how android manages pod casts. Can't stick morning radio in car anymore. As I said elsewhere Paul Williams is insufferable and while I don't mind Shane coleman he talks more.. And.. More, like.... James t....kirk..... Everyday
      Use player.fm REALLY good for android

Comment

Originally posted by Hugged Rugger View Post
        I'm gone off Newstalk too Williams is to opinionated and mainly spews rubbish

For good interviews check out Irishman abroad and Desert Island Discs

Comment

Check out Three Red Kings, an excellent Munster podcast
          Con Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Munstersrebel View Post
            Use player.fm REALLY good for android
            Went with your recommendation on this MR and glad I did, it's a great little filter for the shows I want to hear.

Comment

Second Captains this Monday covered the Pro 12 Semis. They ripped into Leinster alright, in a puzzled-angry sort of way. As for Munster, they were patronising (put the win down to muscle). About 30 mins in.
              https://m.soundcloud.com/secondcapta...he-road-220517

Comment

Originally posted by Kevy-Wevz View Post
                Went with your recommendation on this MR and glad I did, it's a great little filter for the shows I want to hear.
                Glad to have helped. Im subbed to 20+ podcasts and it helps me keep track of things.

Comment

Came across another few Rugby podcasts

The Eggchasers
                  The Rugby Dungeon
                  The Rugby Pod
                  Sky Sports Rugby Union

Comment

Latest episode of The Crooked Feed with Duncan Casey now available

Interviews with Dave Foley and CJ
                    "There are a lot of points that we’ve left behind and this is with a young group. That probably tells you what they’re capable of and that they’re a very good side.

Probably next year or the year after next they will take some stopping"

Anthony Foley, May 2016. Axel RIP

Comment

https://www.thestandwitheamondunphy.com/

Very good Interview with ROG

Comment

lads/Lassies was there a podcast or radio interview done with ROG and a few others in the last 2 days... I remember seeing it online somewhere and didn´t have time to listen to it...

edit... found it
                        https://www.joe.ie/sport/rog-stephen...d-yards-602437
                        He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

No sure whether to put this in the doping in rugby thread or here. On balance, it's a podcast, so here.

'You haven't got a clue what I know' - Paul Kimmage and Luke Fitzgerald debate whether rugby has a doping problem

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugb...-36179077.html
                          Kimmage really gets stuck into poor Lukey.
                          Please support Milford Hospice. Click here to donate.

Comment

Originally posted by fitzy73 View Post
                            No sure whether to put this in the doping in rugby thread or here. On balance, it's a podcast, so here.

Kimmage really gets stuck into poor Lukey.
                            Kimmage is not easy to warm to. While I tend to believe his campaigning journalism to expose drug cheats is admirably, he really goes in with all guns blazing.

He should realise that Luke is a novice reporter at this stage of his career

Comment

A small bit of Paul Kimmage goes a long way for me.

Originally posted by Murillo View Post
                              Kimmage is not easy to warm to. While I tend to believe his campaigning journalism to expose drug cheats is admirably, he really goes in with all guns blazing.

He should realise that Luke is a novice reporter at this stage of his career

Comment

Working...
                              X