GP12) Munster V Scarlets @TP. Friday 24th Feb. 19.35. TG4

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP12) Munster V Scarlets @TP. Friday 24th Feb. 19.35. TG4

Every one of these threads puts a smile on my face these days. The truck keeps on keeping on!

Looking forward to a spring-like fixture under lights. We won't have any international lads with Ireland the following day.

Gwan Munster
    I am the million man.

Originally posted by Cowboy View Post
    Every one of these threads puts a smile on my face these days. The truck keeps on keeping on!

Looking forward to a spring-like fixture under lights. We won't have any international lads with Ireland the following day.

Gwan Munster
    They will be short of internationals as well. Going to have to pray I can get the lap top through 1 more hola liaison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think also that Rassie is enjoying the job.

Comment

Looking forward to this one. Changed my working hours around to be able to get to it.
        Tis but a scratch.

Comment

they've turned things around very well, the scarlets... lost their first 3 in the league this season and have now won 6 of their last 7 including glasgow, ulster and leinster. beat toulon in december too.

Comment

Originally posted by hellovating View Post
            they've turned things around very well, the scarlets... lost their first 3 in the league this season and have now won 6 of their last 7 including glasgow, ulster and leinster. beat toulon in december too.
            Thanks for the info, we certainly can't afford to get complacent as they are in the hunt for the top 4. Any info on their away form?

Comment

They have 4 wins on the hop now since losing to ospreys.

Comment

They're on a fine run, and won't be afraid of us because of that. Another big challenge for us, they're coming thick and fast now.
                "I don't believe in fairytales," O'Connell once told me, "even though it feels like I've been lucky enough to live through a few. However it ends, I'll feel lucky."
                Donald McRae, Guardian Rugby, October 2015

Comment

This is going to be very tough with a six day turnaround after a bruising top of the table clash, especially as the Turks played the Zebras on Friday. Killer and Marshall must be concerns although I though Kevin O'Byrne played very well yesterday and Duncan Casey is back. TOD will be very close to Joe's squad with VDF's injury but I wouldn't mind seeing Oliver start this to counter Davies at the breakdown.

Comment

Marmion was held back from the Connacht game last night as there's a slight injury concern over Murray. If Murray isn't fit we could lose Duncan to Ireland for next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy Whac View Post
                      Marmion was held back from the Connacht game last night as there's a slight injury concern over Murray. If Murray isn't fit we could lose Duncan to Ireland for next weekend.
                      On form he should be very close but it will be McGrath on the bench if Murray isn't fit.

Comment

11 of our lads up in Ireland camp this week - great for them but we are beginning to see the effect of call-ups and injuries - hopefully Killer is OK. Andrew Conway and Tommy O'Donnell among the Munster lads gone up

http://www.the42.ie/ireland-squad-pl...48136-Feb2017/

Comment

I'm going to this one.. If we lose its my fault.

Sent from my Oneplus 3 on Tapatalk, suckers...
                          He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazyemerald View Post
                            11 of our lads up in Ireland camp this week - great for them but we are beginning to see the effect of call-ups and injuries - hopefully Killer is OK. Andrew Conway and Tommy O'Donnell among the Munster lads gone up

http://www.the42.ie/ireland-squad-pl...48136-Feb2017/
                            No Rory Scannell. Didn't set the world alight last night but seems a harsh call all the same.

Hate the way Schmidt seems to make these type of statements with some players. Did the same with Tommy....

Comment

Originally posted by i_like_cake View Post
                              I'm going to this one.. If we lose its my fault.

Sent from my Oneplus 3 on Tapatalk, suckers...
                              NOOOOOO!! One of the few games I won't make. BUMMER!! Have fun.
                              PAUL O'CONNELL KNOWS MY NAME, HE NEEDED IT FOR THE RESTRAINING ORDER!

Comment

Working...
                              X