No announcement yet.

Squad during the Six Nations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presume that of the 13 and especially as we are in Edinburgh the night before Scotland match that a sizeable chunk will be released back into Munster squad for that, but readily available if needed for Ireland.

Of those picked I reckon the Munster representation in match day squad will include Zebo, Murray, Earls, Stander and Ryan playing. On subs POM (would play him all the time), and 2 Scannell. Jackson to start as Sexton surely isn't fit and Rory to cover centre and 10 from bench. It would be great to see 2 talented brothers play for Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post
      Presume that of the 13 and especially as we are in Edinburgh the night before Scotland match that a sizeable chunk will be released back into Munster squad for that, but readily available if needed for Ireland.

Of those picked I reckon the Munster representation in match day squad will include Zebo, Murray, Earls, Stander and Ryan playing. On subs POM (would play him all the time), and 2 Scannell. Jackson to start as Sexton surely isn't fit and Rory to cover centre and 10 from bench. It would be great to see 2 talented brothers play for Ireland
      He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

Comment

Yerra I decided to lob it in and see what Kearnage it would cause

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel Yell View Post

Click image for larger version

Name:	best.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	25.0 KB
ID:	2492273

Comment

Between camp joe and injuries Munster are down 21/22 players,Nucifora do your magic
            clowns

Comment

Working...
            X